Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteri issue Mavic Pro
430 3 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wedell
New
Denmark

I bought  Mavic Pro fly more yesterday with three batteries.
One of the batteries has got some problems. I tried to charge it, but the only thing that happens is that Led 2+3 is shining constantly. Every 15th second they go black, and starts to shine again.
Notning happens if I put the battery in the charging station, and if I place it into the drone, the drone cannot start, it is absolutley dead. Absolutley nothing happens, except those shining led no 2 and 3.
The battery has been laying on the table since yesterday, keeps led no 2 and 3 shining.
I have pressed the button of course but nothing happens.

Anyone knows what's wrong? Guess I'll have to go back to the store, or is it a quick and reliable solution for this?
Thankfull for help!

The other two batteries works perfectly.

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know where did you purchased your batteries?
2018-6-29
Use props
Wedell
New
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-29 04:29
Hi there, Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know where did you purchased your batteries?

Store Elgiganten Örebro - Sweden.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air's battery. Please go back to the store where you bought the DJI Mavic Air and ask for a replacement of the battery. Just to be sure please try to bring the entire package just in case the store will be replacing the whole package it will be ready for replacement.
2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules