Litchi waypoint mission disconnect
1820 6 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyingbosnian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 360522 ft
Bulgaria

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you had some experi3nce with this. The other day my MPP disconnected for the first time during a Litchi waypoint mission and I wasn't able to reconnect video for the remainder of the flight. It reconnected with the remote shortly after losing signal and I was able to land the bird visually but couldn't see anything from the camera.
Is this normal for signal loss during the waypoint mission?
The week before I lost connection while using Litchi in normal mode but the video came back as soon as RTH kicked in and the drone flew back in range.

Is this something specific to the waypoint mode or just a freak coincidence?

Thanks for your thoughts...
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We cannot speak on behalf of Litchi since it is not our software. If you have issues with your DJI Go 4 app, we are happy to help you.
2018-6-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What distance were you when you disconnected
2018-6-29
Use props
flyingbosnian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 360522 ft
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 2018-6-29 09:12
What distance were you when you disconnected

I was about 2 km away
2018-7-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I also have disconnect issues with Litchi on the Pro at around the same distance. Some have mentioned going much further but with Litchi but I have found that the same route that I have flown with Go4 and getting over 3.5km with Litchi is very limited and signal drop to under 41% is very fast
2018-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If your on a Litchi mission, and you lose RC signal or video signal, Litchi will continue the mission , will not RTH unless it reaches its max distance, it can be a bit disconcerting , but that’s how it works. Your program is into the drone not the RC, If you just lose video signal you can just switch to sport and back to P mode, this will pause the drone stop the mission and you can fly manually back or hit RTH and it will RTH .

In normal mode Litchi flight is the very same as djigo 4 so loss of signal can be set to hover or RTH .
2018-7-1
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Once I lost the video and the signal during waypoints mission at the last 300 meters and the MPP returend back to home and landed still without signal and video.
I only turned off and on the controller and they were back again.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules