Problem X3 Camera
1963 14 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello i have Inspirw 1 with x3 zenmuse camera. I bought it before one mount and i have problem with it. When i taking picture with camera its ok but when i taking video with camera the video coming black and i must level iso , when i level iso the picture coming red and if something white it come black on video. I will show some photos...

vido red

vido red

picture normal

picture normal

video dark and black on tv and it show on video black

video dark and black on tv and it show on video black

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your Inspire aircraft. Have you check already your camera and video settings on the app?
2018-6-29
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-29 08:44
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your Inspire aircraft. Have you check already your camera and video settings on the app?

Hello i check my camrea setings and all is ok
2018-6-29
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

But i didnt solve my probem... Please someone to hellp me...
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nurkic Posted at 2018-6-30 13:19
But i didnt solve my probem... Please someone to hellp me...

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of mobile device are you using? Did you already tried to reinstall the app?
2018-7-1
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 01:35
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of mobile device are you using? Did you already tried to reinstall the app?

Hello i Using a iphone 6s and Iphone 6s plus and samsung note 3. On the all phones are the same video resolution dark and all i same.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nurkic Posted at 2018-7-1 12:11
Hello i Using a iphone 6s and Iphone 6s plus and samsung note 3. On the all phones are the same video resolution dark and all i same.

I see. Did you try to re-mount the camera? Is the firmware updated? If yes, please provide me the firmware version you currently have. You can see them in the app. Just go to the camera view > general settings > about.
2018-7-2
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 00:54
I see. Did you try to re-mount the camera? Is the firmware updated? If yes, please provide me the firmware version you currently have. You can see them in the app. Just go to the camera view > general settings > about.

Hello yes i remont camera and firmwere is last on camera and drone.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nurkic Posted at 2018-7-5 21:09
Hello yes i remont camera and firmwere is last on camera and drone.

Please provide me the firmware version.
2018-7-5
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-5 23:51
Please provide me the firmware version.

Hello i recive it from osmo... i put camera on odmo and i recive it.
IMG_3826.PNG
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nurkic Posted at 2018-7-7 14:20
Hello i recive it from osmo... i put camera on odmo and i recive it.

Hi, I would like to clarify, did you use it to your Osmo as well? when did you encounter this issue? I would suggest to update the firmware of your x3 and Inspire 1. Please get the file in this link below.
https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/in ... te_search#downloads
2018-7-8
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-8 08:45
Hi, I would like to clarify, did you use it to your Osmo as well? when did you encounter this issue? I would suggest to update the firmware of your x3 and Inspire 1. Please get the file in this link below.
https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads

I use this camera on inspire and i got this problem on inspire , and i use osmo only to test the camera and i make of photo wich you asked for.
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nurkic Posted at 2018-7-8 11:07
I use this camera on inspire and i got this problem on inspire , and i use osmo only to test the camera and i make of photo wich you asked for.

The zenmuse x3 is outdated, did you try to update the X3?  Are you getting same result on your Osmo when you're using this camera?
2018-7-8
Use props
nurkic
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-8 11:16
The zenmuse x3 is outdated, did you try to update the X3?  Are you getting same result on your Osmo when you're using this camera?

I think the camera is on last firmware. I getting same result on osmo
IMG_3825.PNG
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The latest firmware version of the Zenmuse x3 with aircraft is v01.11.01.50 and the current firmware version of your Zenmuse X3 base on your screen-shot it's already outdated. I would recommend to update it and check if you'll be getting same result.
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules