Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
See the Bigger Picture
2304 13 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

Well that could mean allot of different things. My thoughts on it are that its not a Mavic 2 or a Phavic or something like that.

Could be a new set of Googles that actually fit your head and can adjust so everyones eyes can focus on the screen
Could be a new Crystal Sky tablet with less bugs and a bigger screen
Could be a much larger drone with a Ronin type gimbal on it so you can supply your own cameras.

Just my thoughts. Whats yours?

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, We are also excited for the "BIGGER PICTURE" We'll keep you posted.
2018-6-29
Use props
Gaijin
lvl.2

Japan

There is literally a bunch of threads already talking about this subject. I understand the excitement, but please browse the forum... But hell I'll bite anyways. I think it is in-fact going to be a mavic Air PRO (more likely) OR a Mavic Pro 2 (likely). The market is prime for a new drone. For the first time, in a long time, there are a few good choices other than DJI (Anafi / Evo) and DJI will want everyone to know, they are THE drone makers.
2018-6-29
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

IMAX drone maybe?
2018-6-29
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Gaijin Posted at 2018-6-29 06:54
There is literally a bunch of threads already talking about this subject. I understand the excitement, but please browse the forum... But hell I'll bite anyways. I think it is in-fact going to be a mavic Air PRO (more likely) OR a Mavic Pro 2 (likely). The market is prime for a new drone. For the first time, in a long time, there are a few good choices other than DJI (Anafi / Evo) and DJI will want everyone to know, they are THE drone makers.

I think we can see one or both the Spark Pro/II and Mavic Pro II?
2018-6-29
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Whatever it will be I am convinced that it has the capability to fly into outer space
2018-6-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Im hoping for an MP2 with rear sensors,onboard storage,  40 minute flight time and more range........but one can only hope
2018-6-29
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327096 ft
Canada

Clearly they have the world's first jet powered consumer drone, all the hints are out there.
2018-6-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Might be a hint to a bigger sensor, but that is just a guess...
2018-6-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

I think it will be a new class of drone
2018-6-30
Use props
Gaijin
lvl.2

Japan

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-6-29 07:53
I think we can see one or both the Spark Pro/II and Mavic Pro II?

They could make a Spark Pro / 2 model, I imagine if they keep the form factor, add sensor drones, better camera, they could have winner.
2018-6-30
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

I don't care what they call it as long as:

1. Bigger, better sensor
2. Longer flight time.
3. Quieter.
4. Affordable.

I'm not fussed about 360 cameras and that kind of stuff. I'd rather see a few tweaks to the way the app sets things up for photographs when you aren't allowed manual control over what it's doing.

I also think the problem DJI have is whatever they release it won't live up to everyone's individual dreams so they'll moan about it lacking the feature they wanted.
2018-6-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

If it is a drone, one with multiple Hi-Res HD cameras that are digitally seamed together by onboard processor to create a complete Sphere View.
2018-6-30
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gaijin Posted at 2018-6-30 05:56
They could make a Spark Pro / 2 model, I imagine if they keep the form factor, add sensor drones, better camera, they could have winner.

DJI keeps the Spark form factor but includes OcuSync like they did on the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. I just love its size and feel but wish it had the OcuSync HD transmission system with a 3-axis gimbal.
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules