Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M.A. lag under DJI Go, ok under Litchi.
736 4 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

Hello,

I also have video lags and delays when pressing photo picture button with my Mavic Air.
I'm using a LG G3 mobile.
I tried the airplane mode, uninstalled many applications.
I tried stopping background processes under the developer mode from Android parameters.
Using latest firmawre (mavic side) and DJI go 4 (Android side), it's not necessary to take off to get artifacts and lags : I just move my M.A by hand, and do not have to wait for a long time before problems arise.
Pressing camera settings button might need 5 to 10 seconds to display (it can be fast).
When lags are encountered, I need to close / restart DJI Go 4 if I want it to become fast again.

I switched to Litchi : no problem at all. Even with normal mode (vs airplane mode) and letting background processes run as they want/need.
I want to take a picture : it's very fast - evreything is fast under Litchi.

I switched back to DJI GO 4 (of course, I stop Litchi completely) and problems come back.

At that time, I've stopped using DJI Go 4, waiting for a fix.
I only use Litchi.

Kind regards.

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the DJI Go 4 application. The LG G3 mobile is not yet recommended for the DJI Mavic Air. I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air for reference.

I will be forwarding this issue to our DJI Engineers for further development of the DJI Mavic Air Recommended Mobile Devices.
2018-6-29
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-29 09:14
Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the DJI Go 4 application. The LG G3 mobile is not yet recommended for the DJI Mavic Air. I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air for reference.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen.

I tried uninstalling -> re-installing Dji Go 4 -> same problem.

As I do not want to buy a new mobile ( you mention the G3 is not recommended for the M.A., and I do understand DJI as prerequisites), I have uninstalled DJI Go 4.

I will only use Litchi as it does work smoothly with my Lg G3 and my Mavic Air.
2018-6-29
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-29 09:14

[view_image]

Just ridiculous that the official response from DJI is to blame it on the mobile device.  I have the latest cutting edge Android phone (Pixel 2 XL) running a pure version of Android 8.1, and my phone is not on the list of recommended devices but the Samsung S8 (not the latest version) is?  It's NOT the phone!  And yes, Litchi runs smooth as silk for me too.
2018-6-29
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
France

Canefan Posted at 2018-6-29 10:07
Just ridiculous that the official response from DJI is to blame it on the mobile device.  I have the latest cutting edge Android phone (Pixel 2 XL) running a pure version of Android 8.1, and my phone is not on the list of recommended devices but the Samsung S8 (not the latest version) is?  It's NOT the phone!  And yes, Litchi runs smooth as silk for me too.

Well, my problem comes from DJI GO 4 version  4.2.20
4.2.16 works like a charm on my Lg G3 with my Mavic Air.

@Canefan : try removing 4.2.20 / installing 4.2.16
You can download 4.2.16 on this page : https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for ... m=details%2Fversion

Of course, you have to disable google play auto updates ...

I'll keep the .apk on my smartphone, just in case I will need to reinstall this Djigo 4 app.
Because I will try next version when available.
2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules