New z3 camera video lag
866 7 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3480d56
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10643 ft
United Kingdom

I just bought a couple of weeks ago from a dealer in England a z3 camera and find that there is a 10 second delay on the video on my IPad, the signal breaks up and the zoom works like a delayed action because of the video link lag, my x3 camera work perfectly, and I have installed the latest software from DJI , my go app says upto date so have I got a bad camera or what ?any suggestion will be greatfully received
Alistair
2018-6-30
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

This is typical behaviour of the Z3.
Some people don't have the issue, many do.

We are yet to see a fix from DJI.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, apologies for any inconvenience. May I ask for the Ipad model you have?
2018-6-30
Use props
fansa3480d56
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Brand new  A1823 2018  iPad
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. Is there a possibility that you can send a sample video showing the problem so that we can isolate the issue?
2018-7-1
Use props
fansa3480d56
lvl.2
United Kingdom

No point I have described the fault and reading on other forums it is a old and well know fault. That DJI have not fixed and will not now the inspire 1 is discontinuous and therefore obsolete in DJI opinion
2018-7-1
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 01:22
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. Is there a possibility that you can send a sample video showing the problem so that we can isolate the issue?

Dumb request!!!  How do you expect him to provide a video showing lag of what the camera sees and whats being displayed on the mobile device.  I too have this issue and reported it to DJI 2 plus years ago and you did nothing.  I have had this issue show up on my iPhone 6 plus, 7 plus and iPhone X.  Don't have any issue with the x3 so its and issue with the camera, but like others said the I1 is obsolete so you have no intensions to fix.  WHY EVEN APOLOGIZE THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN REPORTED SINCE ITS RELEASE AND DJI DID NOTHING!!!  
2018-7-2
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you can return it!!!  Its a flawed product.   Not worth the headache!!
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules