Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark after manually connection
637 7 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12375 ft
Canada

Hi, I just bought my Spark last week. I am experiencing a connection issue right now. Every time when I try to connect my Spark with my phone, the QR code never work. I had to manually select the drone in my wifi list, but after I did that, I went back to the app, and the app said: "You can tap Next after connecting to the aircraft's Wi-FI". The problem is, I don't see any "Next" button to tap in my screen. I am using a Samsung S9. Just wondering if anyone has the similar issue?
2018-6-30
Use props
fmpdx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100174 ft
United States

I'm a newbie also and had that same problem.  I don't remember the solution so I always look in my WiFi list and connect it first in my phone then go back to the app.  Since I also have the remote and it sends a WiFi hotspot too.  I choose the Spark when I don't use the remote and if I use the remote then I choose it.  I hope this makes sense.
2018-6-30
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

i am now using a otg cable  connection is instant...... so far its fail-safe ..

i found when connecting to WiFi , just hop out of the WiFi menu and it will connect automatically,
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device? Because the mobile device that you're using right now is not compatible with Spark as of the moment. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads

You can also check this tutorial:
2018-7-1
Use props
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 02:42
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? If yes, can you try to use a different mobile device? Because the mobile device that you're using right now is not compatible with Spark as of the moment. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
[view_image]

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply.

I don't have another phone or tablet to use. So what would your best suggestion for me at this moment? Should I just simply wait until the app is compatible to S9?
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

OntheMiniMoon Posted at 2018-7-1 05:01
Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply.

I don't have another phone or tablet to use. So what would your best suggestion for me at this moment? Should I just simply wait until the app is compatible to S9?

Well, as of the moment, we highly suggest to use a another mobile device that is compatible so that we can confirm if it's the device or the aircraft that has an issue. Also, as of now, we do not have some information about adding some mobile devices to the aircraft.
2018-7-1
Use props
OntheMiniMoon
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 05:08
Well, as of the moment, we highly suggest to use a another mobile device that is compatible so that we can confirm if it's the device or the aircraft that has an issue. Also, as of now, we do not have some information about adding some mobile devices to the aircraft.

I just tried on my friend's iPhone and it worked perfectly. I guess the app in S9 can't recognize that the drone has been connected to the device. I tried reinstallation and rebooting the phone for the app. I can connect to the Spark wifi without problem, but the app states that the spark is no connected.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OntheMiniMoon Posted at 2018-7-1 07:37
I just tried on my friend's iPhone and it worked perfectly. I guess the app in S9 can't recognize that the drone has been connected to the device. I tried reinstallation and rebooting the phone for the app. I can connect to the Spark wifi without problem, but the app states that the spark is no connected.

As of the moment, the S9 is not yet optimized to our DJI spark, however, rest assured that we will do our best to make it compatible as soon as possible. Kindly pay attention to our website as well for updates.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules