New phone does not connect (HDC U11 life)
630 3 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lichtfang
New
Germany

Hello,

My DJI Spark connects to the controller without any problems. The lamp on the controller is green and you can e.g. also trigger photos.

However, a connection of the controller to the phone via WLAN is impossible. Before, I had a Samsung S5. It was always ridiculous.

Now I have a new HTC U11 life and I get no connection. WLAN of the controller is recognized and you can also enter the password. You then get the message from the phone: Wi-Fi Connected, no internet.

But the DJI app can not connect. Neither via manual setup nor via the QR scan,

Someone a idea?
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. We apologize if you're having some issues with your Spark. Do you have some screenshots showing the problem on the app? Just to inform you, it is really normal stating in your wi-fi settings that the remote controller doesn't have any internet connection. As long as it's connected, it's good to go.
2018-7-1
Use props
Lichtfang
New
Germany

hello, thanks for the answer.

I found a solution. I have re-activated the flight drone, controller and mobile phone. After that I turned off the internet and then I was able to connect.

I am surprised that activation of the flight drone and controller became necessary again.

Chris
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Glad to know that you were able to fix the problem, please keep us posted in case you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules