phantom 4 battery fully charged but not powering up the drone
8357 13 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwondga
lvl.1

Canada

the battery was working fine, is fully charged with 4 lights but when turned on in the drone it will not power up the drone
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, apologies for any troubles you had with your DJI Phantom 4. May I ask if you crashed your aircraft somehow or did a hard landing?
2018-7-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

You say 'was', if it's a while since you've flown then are you using the correct power up procedure, one quick click followed immediately by a click and hold for 2 seconds or so on the power switch ?
2018-7-1
Use props
fans75c75fe7
New
Flight distance : 4255 ft
Malta

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-1 09:38
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, apologies for any troubles you had with your DJI Phantom 4. May I ask if you crashed your aircraft somehow or did a hard landing?

HI, I have the same problem mentioned above. One of the batteries is showing as full but does not turn on the Drone.  All is ok when i insert another battery. The battery was used for not more than 10 Flights and drone was never crashed or hard landed. What is the problem please?
2018-7-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would clean the battery data tabs on the problem battery.  Isopropyl alcohol, contact cleaner, or deoxit and a q-tip.  
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans75c75fe7 Posted at 2018-7-23 14:26
HI, I have the same problem mentioned above. One of the batteries is showing as full but does not turn on the Drone.  All is ok when i insert another battery. The battery was used for not more than 10 Flights and drone was never crashed or hard landed. What is the problem please?

Hi, sorry for the troubles. Is this a separate battery purchased? May I ask when was the last update you performed on your aircraft? We're here to help so don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
djiuser_JInGPKm7Eu1a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120233 ft

Brazil

I'm having the same problem, the battery is fully charged, but it will not turn on the drone.
2019-5-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_JInGPKm7Eu1a Posted at 5-27 03:22
I'm having the same problem, the battery is fully charged, but it will not turn on the drone.

are you using the correct power up procedure, one quick click followed immediately by a click and hold for 2 seconds or so on the power switch ?
2019-5-27
Use props
djiuser_DXeMFN40PuLo
New

dji, why haven't you found a solution or post an answer to this question?
2019-9-18
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

djiuser_DXeMFN40PuLo Posted at 9-18 10:04
dji, why haven't you found a solution or post an answer to this question?

Because as yet, we do not know if there actually was a problem. None of the people complaining bothered to answer the questions. Probably too embarrassed to admit they had forgotten how to switch the drone on.
2019-9-18
Use props
Tim1985
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32641 ft

Hello, I am having the same problem except if I leave the battery on the P4S powered on for a few minutes , it activates the drone and has 100% battery health.
2019-10-8
Use props
Doug Stocks
New
United States

My drone will not start up. The battery only has about 4 flights, they are DJI batteries not aftermarket, The battery will show all four light (fully charged) and the green light on the remote is on but when I pull the control sticks down and inward to start up, I get nothing. I started it up before this problem and it said there was an update needed. Several attempts to install update and continuously get about 48% and i would get and error message. This was done until the battery on the drone died...
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_QGG8mOMJo2Ki
New

United States

Hi, I have the same problem with a battery, who was working well for more than 10 fly, but now get full change, but no start the drone when send signal to. Want to know what to do?
2022-10-19
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

I recommend you to sell your phantom 3 and buy the new mavic mini
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules