ISSUES WITH LEFT, RIGHT JOYSTICK
805 1 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rommel
New
United States

Iphone X
"Balanced & Calibrated" Landscape set up.  
Used the Official DJI Osmo 2 tutorial on youtube

Ran some test while recording
1.  sat flat on table while (not recording) using joystick left and right for a few minutes seems to be ok
2.  sat flat on table while (recording) using joystick left and right for a few minutes seems to be ok
3.  while moving around (whether recording or not recording) it seems like it drifts off and lose's the ability to respond to my joystick movements of left and right.

Then I have to push M twice to re center, it sometimes helps but it repeats itself again.   I use to have the DJI mobile 1 and with that one I didn't have any issues, to be honest I like the way that one operates better the mobile 2.   If I cannot resolve this issue I will return and just get my money back, kind of dissapointed.  HELP PLEASE!

2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, just to clarify are you using a case on your mobile device when you're using your Osmo mobile 2? If may I ask, is it possible if we can provide a short video of the issue for further investigation? Please provide the app and firmware version of your Osmo as well. Thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules