Gimbal loose where it connects to handle
1884 11 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.1
United States

The gimbal is a little loose where it connects to the handle on my Osmo.  I tried to do a timelapse today and the resulting file was very shaky.  I tried to reseat the gimbal on the handle but nothing I do can take away the slack/looseness which is making the Osmo unusable.  What are my options?
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to verify if you're using a phone case when your phone is installed to the DJI Osmo mobile?  Would it be possible if you can provide the short video of the issue for us to determine what seems to be the problem?
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-1 13:34
Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to verify if you're using a phone case when your phone is installed to the DJI Osmo mobile?  Would it be possible if you can provide the short video of the issue for us to determine what seems to be the problem?

I have tried repeatedly to upload 2 short vids to demonstrate but I can't seem to get the upload to do anything.
2018-7-1
Use props

I've tried repeatedly to upload 2 short vids with no success.  Is there a certain file type/size limit that I need to know?  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
2018-7-1
Use props
lvl.1
United States

Can you please tell me how to upload a short vid to illustrate the issue?  I clicked on Upload and after choosing the vid to upload, nothing happens.  Can anyone please help??
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

@gmail.com Posted at 2018-7-2 06:56
Can you please tell me how to upload a short vid to illustrate the issue?  I clicked on Upload and after choosing the vid to upload, nothing happens.  Can anyone please help??

You can upload your video using dropbox or google drive then provide the link here so that we could check it for you. Thank you.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-2 07:45
You can upload your video using dropbox or google drive then provide the link here so that we could check it for you. Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yeflo48ljl9j3uf/DJI_Issue.mp4?dl=0
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for providing the information, just clarify did you manage to unmount and remount the camera of your Osmo? If not please try to unmount it then re-mount it again, please ensure that the camera is perfectly installed to the hand-held, however, if it's still the same. I would suggest sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-2 08:34
Thank you for providing the information, just clarify did you manage to unmount and remount the camera of your Osmo? If not please try to unmount it then re-mount it again, please ensure that the camera is perfectly installed to the hand-held, however, if it's still the same. I would suggest sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation.

I've tried reseating the gimbal to the handle several times.  The part on the gimbal that gets locked into the handle has become loose.  No matter how many times I try to reseat, it still wobbles.

What is the procedure to send my Osmo in for repair?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

@gmail.com Posted at 2018-7-2 08:41
I've tried reseating the gimbal to the handle several times.  The part on the gimbal that gets locked into the handle has become loose.  No matter how many times I try to reseat, it still wobbles.

What is the procedure to send my Osmo in for repair?

Please see the link for you to send the unit.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-2 09:00
Please see the link for you to send the unit.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav

That link sends me to the DJI Repair Service Center.  When I click on Online Repair Request, it takes me to an foreign language (Asian) website and none of the options listed are for Osmo.  Only options I see are for drones (Mavik, Spark, etc.) and Zenmuse.  Where do I go for Osmo repair?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You can contact our support as well.

2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules