2V+ Photo banding issue
701 4 2015-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexknelson
New

United States

Hello all,

I just picked up a Phantom 2 Vision+ this past week.  It's a ton of fun and LOTS to learn.  Yesterday was my second time flying.

Shortly after starting to fly, the camera view on my iPhone 6 went black.  I quickly brought her back to the ground and power cycled everything.  Everything seemed fine upon flying again.

When reviewing photos later I noticed a banding issue in some of the photos.  I think these were all/mostly before I power cycled when the camera view stopped working.  Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks,
Alex
banding.jpg
2015-5-18
Use props
alexknelson
New

United States

So I'm taking the lack of response as nobody else has every seen this issue.  Is that a fair assumption?
2015-5-21
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Alex, glad you are having fun with it. Never seen that. You can get prop shadows in the image that kinda look similar. It looks like corruption of the card. Are you shooting in raw or jpgs? Enjoy the new perspective.
2015-5-21
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

ALex have you found the source of your lines. Is it in the video, photos or jut in the preview?
2015-5-22
Use props
cob666
lvl.2

Canada

I've had some issues with the battery not seating properly in the Phantom 2 and having gimbal / camera issues.  Instead of simply power cycling the Phantom I would suggest physically removing the battery and reseating it, verifying that it's seated firmly.
2015-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules