DJI Go 4 Disconnect during flight Inspire 2/x7/ipad mini 4
5478 60 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Well, after a full battery flight on my Inspire 2 no disconnection issues using IOS 12, runs smoothly no problem at all.... Ive found it here.   https://www.samhenri.com/ios12 .. comment your results!!!!  
2018-7-10
Use props
allanart
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicksons Posted at 2018-7-10 20:14
Well, after a full battery flight on my Inspire 2 no disconnection issues using IOS 12, runs smoothly no problem at all.... Ive found it here.   https://www.samhenri.com/ios12 .. comment your results!!!!

Yes - same here. System was working fine with 2x iPADs (Master & Slave) and then with no changes having been made DJI GO4 started disconnecting every few minutes. I installed the iOS Beta V.12 and have had several flights without any problems. DJI GO4 remains the same (latest version).
Kind regards
Allan
2018-7-11
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

Test flying IOS 12  is amazingly  flawless, I personally recommend the update to all users, works even better than the older iOS by far...with the latest djigo4 app.   Enjoy flying, fly safe....
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI iOS Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

The bug have been fixed in 11.4.1. You can upgrade your iOS device and try it again.  If every one use iOS 12 have a problem please tell us,  it will help our engineers to fix it before the  iOS 12 formal version  release. Thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with the APP recently, iOS11.4.1 has been released, could you please update the system to see if the issue persists? Please reply to my post directly so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible, looking forward to your feedback, thank you.
2018-7-12
Use props
fans6d3a3728
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1633629 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello

Yesterday, I crashed my inspire 2, I had a disconnection message on the Ipad tablet and I brought the drone back to me and then all of a sudden, more control and he ended up in a tree. In the logs I have the following messages:

29747 [L-RC] Emergency break. rc vib!
   29762 [L-NS] [AHRS] gyro mag inconsist on
   29781 [L-FMU / FSM] near ground
   29792 [L-FDI] [CTRL]: fault on. impact_in_air
   29793 [L-RC] craft ctrl failed !!! 29794 [L-FDI] [CTRL]: fault off. impact_in_air

Please, could you tell me why?
I can send you logs.
2018-7-13
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-12 23:53
Hi all, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with the APP recently, iOS11.4.1 has been released, could you please update the system to see if the issue persists? Please reply to my post directly so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible, looking forward to your feedback, thank you.

Problem is still happening on my P4P with latest official IOS. Breakups are not as bad. But still happening
2018-7-14
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-7-14 03:24
Problem is still happening on my P4P with latest official IOS. Breakups are not as bad. But still happening

Breakups of total loss of connection? This issue has been a complete disconnect from the iOS device. You have to unplug the cable and reconnect only to have it disconnect a few minutes later.
2018-7-14
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

epicjib Posted at 2018-7-14 07:33
Breakups of total loss of connection? This issue has been a complete disconnect from the iOS device. You have to unplug the cable and reconnect only to have it disconnect a few minutes later.

Before the latest IOS ipdate I would get total loss of connection. After the update I get breakups.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6d3a3728 Posted at 2018-7-13 08:47
Hello

Yesterday, I crashed my inspire 2, I had a disconnection message on the Ipad tablet and I brought the drone back to me and then all of a sudden, more control and he ended up in a tree. In the logs I have the following messages:

Sorry for the accident, please contact our support team to start a ticket for data analysis if the drone is still in warranty period, our data analysis team will help to find out the reason.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-7-14 22:22
Before the latest IOS ipdate I would get total loss of connection. After the update I get breakups.

Thanks for your feedback, we will report to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-16
Use props
Lowlead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1362283 ft
Canada

Good morning,

I am out trying to complete a real estate shoot this morning, and I am having the same issue.  Being that the tablet stays connected for a few seconds at best.  I tried Autopilot, Litchi, Map Pilot the whole works.  I am updating now to iOS 11.4.1, and I'll be back out trying again.  I will update.

Thanks for the great community here.
2018-7-16
Use props
Lowlead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1362283 ft
Canada

Good connection today after the update to the tablet's iOS to 11.4.1.  All apps functioning, now to wait for golden hour..  

Thanks for the info that lead to the answer.

2018-7-16
Use props
Zone_V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 662329 ft
Denmark

Same here. Same here. Inspire 2 and X7 firmware and app always up to date. iPad 4 mini disconnects all the time. However iPhone doesn't even OS is same version. Honestly I have tried everything without any luck. Clear cache, re-install app, different RC, with or without screen lock, flight mode .. Made me look a fool on three jobs now
2018-7-22
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

There are some people  still putting themselves in danger, and losing their drones, come on, a land test is enough to see that the aircraft is disconnecting, if this happens you are unable to fly. For pro users using dedicated apple devices its highly recommended to install iOS 12 beta by the time its working perfect...
2018-7-24
Use props
arturos drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3459892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am running my new inspire 2 with x5s and having same issue. I have the android app on my epson glasses and also happens on my ipad pro
2019-2-10
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354636 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 04:22
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having. Can you provide the firmware version of your aircraft, camera, remote and app? Did you also try to re-mount the camera?

Hello DJI Wanda.  Flying IN2. Crystal Sky. X7 camera. Cendence. Lost GO4 App during flight while filming.  During still photo flight no loss of GO4 App?  All firmware uptodate to my knowledge. This is NOT an Ipad issue. This is all DJI. Assistance please.
2020-5-2
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-2 04:22
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having. Can you provide the firmware version of your aircraft, camera, remote and app? Did you also try to re-mount the camera?

Hello DJI Wanda.  Flying IN2. Crystal Sky. X7 camera. Cendence. Lost GO4 App during flight while filming.  During still photo flight no loss of GO4 App?  All firmware uptodate to my knowledge. This is NOT an Ipad issue. This is all DJI. Assistance please.
2020-5-2
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2020-5-2
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

New Ipad, same problem with DJI GO4.
It crashes during fly periodicaly.
Latest iOS.

not a cheap toys to has crashes when you use them, how do you think ?
2020-5-3
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI, its time to UPDATE the Firmware for Inspire 2 !
Please, do not "tell to update department" but just make this update.

Thanks
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules