12109 299 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-18 04:15
Why? So I can own useless junk from DJI *AND* Apple?

Sorry mate, I was on your side until you inferred that Apple is "junk", you really don't have a clue...
2018-7-18
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158770 ft
United States

I'm amused that you took the time to post your indifference. LOLOL
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

Dear DJI,

Did you fix this yet?

PS - You really need to clean up all the trolls on your forums.
PSS - Your Trolls seem to really hate being trolled ... it's funny
2018-7-19
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 06:38
Dear DJI,

Did you fix this yet?

I’m amused that you honestly believe that DJI are listening to your whining!
2018-7-19
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 06:38
Dear DJI,

Did you fix this yet?

2018-7-19
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Over dramatic much?  Just go back to an older app version.  Problem solved.  Inconvenient yes, safety issue, no.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-7-19 09:42
Over dramatic much?  Just go back to an older app version.  Problem solved.  Inconvenient yes, safety issue, no.

Fly your drone blindfolded and lemme know how it works out for ya
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 2018-7-19 09:15

I'm amused that you keep coming here to reply and bumping this thread back to the top
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

For those that missed it ... if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

2018-7-19
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

In the time it took you to write that you could have downloaded an older version of the app and had a test flight.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-7-19 13:50
In the time it took you to write that you could have downloaded an older version of the app and had a test flight.

Gee thanks .. but ... I've long since downgraded.

You people just don't seem to understand what this thread is about
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Note: Don't waste your time searching for answers here:
https://www.dji.com/support/product
(because there is no mention of it)
2018-7-19
Use props
djiuser_EWcNL3RTA3iM
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-17 15:02
Text synopsis from MavicPilots thread on what to try...
Here is the text description:
1. Factory reset the device.

I hope people actually try this, unlike the OP who came here to whine, cry, and brag how he is going to get a lawyer.  
2018-7-19
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 13:52
Gee thanks .. but ... I've long since downgraded.

You people just don't seem to understand what this thread is about

We understand, DJI sent out a flawed product and you want to bitch about it...cool.

I am sure they will fix it and they really could care less what an internet warrior like you says on their forums. Try being constructive, instead of a condescending dbag.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-7-19 14:10
We understand, DJI sent out a flawed product and you want to bitch about it...cool.

I am sure they will fix it and they really could care less what an internet warrior like you says on their forums. Try being constructive, instead of a condescending dbag.

I am being constructive .. maybe you missed it?  So many of you just Troll these forums I can't begin to wrap my head around it.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_EWcNL3RTA3iM Posted at 2018-7-19 14:07
I hope people actually try this, unlike the OP who came here to whine, cry, and brag how he is going to get a lawyer.

Did you seriously create a new account just to say that?  .... You know we can see ALL of your posts on here for the entirety of the account. It would appear that someone is looking to discredit my post (whic would be very hard to do seeing as it is a legitimate and undeniable problem that DJI should take responsibility for) .... Nice screen name btw
2018-7-19
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 14:15
I am being constructive .. maybe you missed it?  So many of you just Troll these forums I can't begin to wrap my head around it.

I missed nothing, people gave you advice, people asked you questions and you act like a spoiled little child.

Exclaiming you're going to win 2500 - 10000$ is a sign of a little man trying to act big.

Keep responding and proving our point.
2018-7-19
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 14:20
Did you seriously create a new account just to say that?  .... You know we can see ALL of your posts on here for the entirety of the account. It would appear that someone is looking to discredit my post (whic would be very hard to do seeing as it is a legitimate and undeniable problem that DJI should take responsibility for) .... Nice screen name btw

I did.  I could care less what people see.  The same goes towards your petulant whining.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-7-19 14:20
I missed nothing, people gave you advice, people asked you questions and you act like a spoiled little child.

Exclaiming you're going to win 2500 - 10000$ is a sign of a little man trying to act big.

Clearly you did miss it. I didn't come here for advice. I know how to work around the problem. I came here to make noise because THIS PROBLEM is NOT OK. So keep worrying about me and what I say all you want lil' troll person. I'm not going away.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-7-19 14:20

PS - Lawsuits are how things get fixed. And since you keep bringing it up; I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file one.  ..... so if you couldn't do a job because the app wans't working, or if your done was damaged or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to veiw the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (this varies from place to place in the USA)
2018-7-19
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 14:37
Clearly you did miss it. I didn't come here for advice. I know how to work around the problem. I came here to make noise because THIS PROBLEM is NOT OK. So keep worrying about me and what I say all you want lil' troll person. I'm not going away.

10-4, I am done for now.  Anyways I can't sit in the forum all day, I have a job and lots of tech to keep on top of...
2018-7-19
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

lol wow too funny and ya i am not any help to you and i should give myself for punishment, 4 crashes and 2 dead batteries.....but sorry not today.
Just to add you're not the first and will not be the last. I don't have to read all the posts because it always the same thing. Get in line please
2018-7-19
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 14:42
PS - Lawsuits are how things get fixed. And since you keep bringing it up; I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file one.  ..... so if you couldn't do a job because the app wans't working, or if your done was damaged or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to veiw the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (this varies from place to place in the USA)

Or...you could learn how to use your drone and not update it before a paying job?  
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-7-19 14:52
Or...you could learn how to use your drone and not update it before a paying job?

You could learn how to read and not look like such a dumb-ass. By all means ... show me where I said *I* personally updated anything. I'll wait Mr. Troll
2018-7-19
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

I see people don’t know how to ask for help but they can learn. This poor man seems even didn’t learn anything after many try to provide help. I am quite sure there will be no answer by continue the same meaning less posting.
2018-7-19
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

For those that missed it ... if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Also ... I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file a small claims case. If you couldn't do a job because the app wasn't working, or if your done was damaged, or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to view the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (How you file varies from place-to-place in the USA) but typically if you're claiming under $10,000 of damages you can file in small claims court.
2018-7-19
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Don’t waste time here go for your lawyer now. I am sure everyone will follow when you win on court.
2018-7-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 19:25
For those that missed it ... if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Also ... I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file a small claims case. If you couldn't do a job because the app wasn't working, or if your done was damaged, or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to view the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (How you file varies from place-to-place in the USA) but typically if you're claiming under $10,000 of damages you can file in small claims court.

Can you not get the message Craig , nobody’s interested in your law suit...
2018-7-20
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

GDL Posted at 2018-7-19 18:41
I see people don’t know how to ask for help but they can learn. This poor man seems even didn’t learn anything after many try to provide help. I am quite sure there will be no answer by continue the same meaning less posting.

Thank you for your very true words!
2018-7-20
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 19:25
For those that missed it ... if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Also ... I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file a small claims case. If you couldn't do a job because the app wasn't working, or if your done was damaged, or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to view the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (How you file varies from place-to-place in the USA) but typically if you're claiming under $10,000 of damages you can file in small claims court.

I highly recommend you to write a letter to your certain friend D. Dumb. I have no doubt that he will immediately issue a decrete for your case ;-)
2018-7-20
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-20 12:19

I fear he can't. Certain intellectual limitations are unfortunately just too severe to remedy.
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-20 12:19

So tell me ... What do trolls eat?  I'm guessing it's cat food
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-7-20 12:48
I fear he can't. Certain intellectual limitations are unfortunately just too severe to remedy.

Do you eat cat food too?
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

For those of you who don't eat cat food and are reading this .. scroll up just a few messages.  The trolls on these forums are here to distract you from what's really going on and try to re frame the issue.
2018-7-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-20 13:54
So tell me ... What do trolls eat?  I'm guessing it's cat food

He he Craig go make a video a real one this time.......LMAO
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

David eats cat food
2018-7-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-19 14:05
if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Oh, I did.... I gave them a 5 star review.  I'm flying my MP, with a Samsung Note 5 thats not even on the approved list and it flies Perfect.  Maybe in your case, it's operator error??  LOL
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-20 14:39
Oh, I did.... I gave them a 5 star review.  I'm flying my MP, with a Samsung Note 5 thats not even on the approved list and it flies Perfect.  Maybe in your case, it's operator error??  LOL

So how does this work ... I mean ... like ... do eat out of individual bowls on the floor or do they just fill a trough with cat food and let you have at it?  I picture it all taking place in a filthy barn covered in Troll droppings that you slip on while trying to get to the over crowded trough. But .. it could be totally different ... I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ... but I bet I'm pretty spot-on regardless
2018-7-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-2 07:52
That's good....  Because I am not a Apple fan at all.

well Brad I'm with you on this,  ever since I have been using my Apple mini 4 I have had no issues whatsoever.
2018-7-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-20 15:04
So how does this work ... I mean ... like ... do eat out of individual bowls on the floor or do they just fill a trough with cat food and let you have at it?  I picture it all taking place in a filthy barn covered in Troll droppings that you slip on while trying to get to the over crowded trough. But .. it could be totally different ... I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ... but I bet I'm pretty spot-on regardless

"I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ..."

Well, actually....  

TROLL
trōl/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
"we trolled for mackerel"

If the shoe fits......
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules