153946 153946 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrequentC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158770 ft
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-20 14:39
Oh, I did.... I gave them a 5 star review.  I'm flying my MP, with a Samsung Note 5 thats not even on the approved list and it flies Perfect.  Maybe in your case, it's operator error??  LOL

So how does this work ... I mean ... like ... do eat out of individual bowls on the floor or do they just fill a trough with cat food and let you have at it?  I picture it all taking place in a filthy barn covered in Troll droppings that you slip on while trying to get to the over crowded trough. But .. it could be totally different ... I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ... but I bet I'm pretty spot-on regardless
2018-7-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-2 07:52
That's good....  Because I am not a Apple fan at all.

well Brad I'm with you on this,  ever since I have been using my Apple mini 4 I have had no issues whatsoever.
2018-7-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-20 15:04
So how does this work ... I mean ... like ... do eat out of individual bowls on the floor or do they just fill a trough with cat food and let you have at it?  I picture it all taking place in a filthy barn covered in Troll droppings that you slip on while trying to get to the over crowded trough. But .. it could be totally different ... I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ... but I bet I'm pretty spot-on regardless

"I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ..."

Well, actually....  

TROLL
trōl/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
"we trolled for mackerel"

If the shoe fits......
2018-7-20
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-7-20 15:24
"I'm not a troll so it's hard for me to know ..."

Well, actually....  

That shoe fits you pretty damn good actually ...  way better than those 1970's Eric Estrada sunglasses you got on.  And Oh Look! The shoe even comes with a curly little toe for your little Troll foot. How nice for you

2018-7-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-20 18:02
That shoe fits you pretty damn good actually ...  way better than those 1970's Eric Estrada sunglasses you got on.  And Oh Look! The shoe even comes with a curly little toe for your little Troll foot. How nice for you

Actually, those are my prescription bifocal glasses.  But I appreciate the complement.  LOL
2018-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-20 18:02
That shoe fits you pretty damn good actually ...  way better than those 1970's Eric Estrada sunglasses you got on.  And Oh Look! The shoe even comes with a curly little toe for your little Troll foot. How nice for you

Your no one to talk about someone’s appearance or avatar, you look like you just sat on your bicycle, and just realised there’s no saddle on it, maybe your even enjoying it some. Hehehe......
2018-7-21
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft

Guys, I got bored of this jerk off days ago! If we all stop commenting, this thread will disappear down the list (although I’d rather it was down the toilet where it belongs!)
2018-7-21
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-21 07:14
Your no one to talk about someone’s appearance or avatar, you look like you just sat on your bicycle, and just realised there’s no saddle on it, maybe your even enjoying it some. Hehehe......

Do you know what sexual position creates the ugliest babies? ......  No? ...... You should ask your parents.
2018-7-21
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 2018-7-21 08:19
Guys, I got bored of this jerk off days ago! If we all stop commenting, this thread will disappear down the list (although I’d rather it was down the toilet where it belongs!)

Wow. You even bore yourself when you jerk off. I suppose sex with you is a lot like your birthday party .... nobody comes
2018-7-21
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

To anyone new to this thread and/or these forums .. there isn't much help to be found here.  It's mostly Trolls blaming you for problems with your drone.

Sooo ... if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

Also ... I encourage anyone who has any monetary damages as a result of the latest App update to file a small claims case. If you couldn't do a job because the app wasn't working, or if your done was damaged, or you damaged someones property as a result of not being able to view the display on the app. Take DJI to small claims court in the county you purchased your drone in (How you file varies from place-to-place in the USA) but typically if you're claiming under $10,000 of damages you can file in small claims court.
2018-7-21
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Who do I sue for this terrible thread?
2018-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-21 08:38
Do you know what sexual position creates the ugliest babies? ......  No? ...... You should ask your parents.

As my mother would always say, don’t worry about being ugly, there’s always an uglier person in America, how true that was. LMAO................
2018-7-21
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-21 08:55
As my mother would always say, don’t worry about being ugly, there’s always an uglier person in America, how true that was. LMAO................

Funny how you act like you had a mother.  Everyone knows Troll are abandoned in the woods and that's why they act like you do
2018-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-21 10:29
Funny how you act like you had a mother.  Everyone knows Troll are abandoned in the woods and that's why they act like you do

You’ve made no ground here, I expect it’s the same where ever you go, your just a loud mouthed AS .
So long.

“Some people believe that being the loudest in the room makes them look strong. It may appear that way to a few uninformed individuals. What they don’t know is the more they talk, the more information they reveal about themselves (directly and indirectly). They become an easy target, and it makes them very vulnerable to attacks. Do not underestimate the power of silence.”
2018-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-21 10:29

You’ve made no ground here, I expect it’s the same where ever you go, your just a loud mouthed AS .
So long.

“Some people believe that being the loudest in the room makes them look strong. It may appear that way to a few uninformed individuals. What they don’t know is the more they talk, the more information they reveal about themselves (directly and indirectly). They become an easy target, and it makes them very vulnerable to attacks. Do not underestimate the power of silence.”
2018-7-21
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-21 10:36
So long.

You're just mad because your really bad at your government job .. that's why you got assigned to the DJI forums. It's pretty obvious your paid to come here and disrupt things. You're the only person I've found with a zillion "friends" and you say mean stupid stuff on almost every post in between posting screen shots of gibberish to make you look "active". So either you're paid to be an AS or your someone with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING better to do and zero social skills.   
2018-7-21
Use props
ibuyufo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819098 ft

chalde Posted at 2018-7-2 17:03
Yep, the whole thread has been entertaining.

Just like a Michael Bay movie !! Big explosions in slow motion, with nothing making sense whatsoever

I feel a Michael Bay movie has more substance, depth, and an actual story than this thread.  

This is not to you Chalde, but to the OP that instead of being so aggressive, you could calm down a couple of notches and have us help you through the troubleshooting.  There are many factors that can cause issue with the screen pixelation.  It's possible that the firmware in your remote controller has a version behind your mavic pro.  It's also possible that during the update process, only the mavic pro updated and for whatever reason the remote did not update.  I've seen this happen with the exact screen issue you're seeing after I updated my phantom 4 and I thought I was screwed.  You can connect your RC to your computer and do the update.
2018-7-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-21 10:36
So long.

agree with you
2018-7-22
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

if you're having problems with the DJI Go4 app on Android (Especially if you have a pixilated screen) be sure to review the app here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

PS - It's funny that a few of you still don't get it. I've more than done what I came here to set out and do and you all just keep it going.

2018-7-22
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

ibuyufo Posted at 2018-7-21 15:50
I feel a Michael Bay movie has more substance, depth, and an actual story than this thread.  

This is not to you Chalde, but to the OP that instead of being so aggressive, you could calm down a couple of notches and have us help you through the troubleshooting.  There are many factors that can cause issue with the screen pixelation.  It's possible that the firmware in your remote controller has a version behind your mavic pro.  It's also possible that during the update process, only the mavic pro updated and for whatever reason the remote did not update.  I've seen this happen with the exact screen issue you're seeing after I updated my phantom 4 and I thought I was screwed.  You can connect your RC to your computer and do the update.

Why ,oh, why did you quote my post and bring me back to this thread? It was funny at the beginning, now that's just childish.

That's the way of the world now folks... We can all get insulted by clueless idiots, hiding behind their screen.
2018-7-22
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems like I ignored this thread forever, but somebody please pass the popcorn.   Not taking sides, just here for the entertainment.

It has actually caused a slight rise in my respect for DJI since they have not deleted it .
2018-7-22
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

To recap ....

DJI automatically updated many users DJI Go4 app and to a faulty version that many on Android devices now receive an intermittent but persistent blurry/pixelated video transmission from their DJI drone via the app  (https://www.google.com/search?q=dji+android+pixelated). Flying the drones in this manor makes the units dangerous, as the pixelation doesn't always happen until after the drone is launched and the pilot is flying blindly.  This has not been addressed in any prominent way by DJI and many users do not find out about this bug until they attempt to use their drones. Again, this is dangerous. It is not unreasonable for a pilot to think their drone is working as it had been since the last time they launched it.

Let DJI know this is not acceptable by adding your review and comments here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4
2018-7-22
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-22 19:28
To recap ....

DJI automatically updated many users DJI Go4 app and to a faulty version that many on Android devices now receive an intermittent but persistent blurry/pixelated video transmission from their DJI drone via the app  (https://www.google.com/search?q=dji+android+pixelated). Flying the drones in this manor makes the units dangerous, as the pixelation doesn't always happen until after the drone is launched and the pilot is flying blindly.  This has not been addressed in any prominent way by DJI and many users do not find out about this bug until they attempt to use their drones. Again, this is dangerous. It is not unreasonable for a pilot to think their drone is working as it had been since the last time they launched it.

Can't you turn off automatic updates?   Just curious.
2018-7-22
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

EdM Posted at 2018-7-22 20:26

No. Not from inside the app itself.

Note: DJI recommends you always use the latest version of the App & Firmware (it just didn't work out so well this last time around)
2018-7-23
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

To recap ....

DJI automatically updated many users DJI Go4 app and to a faulty version that many on Android devices now receive an intermittent but persistent blurry/pixelated video transmission from their DJI drone via the app  (https://www.google.com/search?q=dji+android+pixelated). Flying the drones in this manor makes the units dangerous, as the pixelation doesn't always happen until after the drone is launched and the pilot is flying blindly.  This has not been addressed in any prominent way by DJI and many users do not find out about this bug until they attempt to use their drones. Again, this is dangerous. It is not unreasonable for a pilot to think their drone is working as it had been since the last time they launched it.

There we have it. User error.

You're flying in a manor.

A proper operator will know that flying in a manor is going to cause major interference, with possible ghosts and all.

Ask your "lawyer" for a refund. Case closed.

Oh, and a proper operator (especially one claiming to fly drone for work) will know that DJI is not sticking a gun to your head to update anything. There is such a thing as "disable auto-update" on your Android.
For the record, my DJI APP and Mavic FW are more than a 1 year old and operating perfectly.
2018-7-23
Use props
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89154 ft

EdM Posted at 2018-7-22 20:26

Yes, turn it off on the phone. It's a setting in the "Play Store" app. I've turned it off so that my DJI GO 4 remains at 4.2.16.
2018-7-23
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Sea Parrot Posted at 2018-7-23 05:02
Yes, turn it off on the phone. It's a setting in the "Play Store" app. I've turned it off so that my DJI GO 4 remains at 4.2.16.

Correct it's Play store - settings (3 lines upper left) - My apps and games - installed - Select app - click 3 dots upper right and turn it off.
2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

chalde Posted at 2018-7-23 04:41
There we have it. User error.

You're flying in a manor.

There we have it ...  "Flying in a manor." WTF are you even talking about?  I can't wait to hear this
2018-7-23
Use props
Steeevo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264882 ft

Looks like USER ERROR to me.

Get some lessons in flying a quad and come back soon big guy
2018-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

To recap ....

Dji don’t update your app, you do this freely of your own accord, while they recommend using up to date FW/SW, you are also given the choice in most firmware to either update and the option to roll back, as well as not update.
It’s a free choice made by the user, and he should except responsibility for his choice, because their are many flying quite happily on up to date FW/SW, and I’m sure you wouldn’t deny them that.
2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-23 06:04
Dji don’t update your app, you do this freely of your own accord, while they recommend using up to date FW/SW, you are also given the choice in most firmware to either update and the option to roll back, as well as not update.
It’s a free choice made by the user, and he should except responsibility for his choice, because their are many flying quite happily on up to date FW/SW, and I’m sure you wouldn’t deny them that.

Just stop. You really have no idea how clueless you are, do you?

Do you think by saying the app doesn't update automatically, that it just DOESN'T. Because I and many others can assure you it does and the app itself doesn't offer a way to turn that off because DJI doesn't want you to turn it off for a variety of reasons.  So what you and your Troll friends deem as "user error" is actually "manufacture error" no matter how much you try to spin it.

Enjoy your cat food
2018-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-23 06:15
Just stop. You really have no idea how clueless you are, do you?

Do you think by saying the app doesn't update automatically, that it just DOESN'T. Because I and many others can assure you it does and the app itself doesn't offer a way to turn that off because DJI doesn't want you to turn it off for a variety of reasons.  So what you and your Troll friends deem as "user error" is actually "manufacture error" no matter how much you try to spin it.

Everyone knows, with the exception of you. That you can turn off auto updates in your phone, maybe drag the phone company into your lawsuit, although I’m sure they would simply say RTFM.

I’m sure your lawyer is spitting blood when he sees just how inadequate you really are.
2018-7-23
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-23 05:49
There we have it ...  "Flying in a manor." WTF are you even talking about?  I can't wait to hear this

Re-read your own post.

I'm poking fun at your own ineptitude to spell correctly.

"Flying the drones in the manor makes the units..."

You were saying something? Go quickly edit this post so you don't look like a fool.

Actually. That's way too late for this.
2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

chalde Posted at 2018-7-23 06:27
Re-read your own post.

I'm poking fun at your own ineptitude to spell correctly.

Oh Boy! I'm so excited! Now we have trolls and a human spell checker in the mix.  This party is jumpin
2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-23 06:22
Everyone knows, with the exception of you. That you can turn off auto updates in your phone, maybe drag the phone company into your lawsuit, although I’m sure they would simply say RTFM.

I’m sure your lawyer is spitting blood when he sees just how inadequate you really are.

Wow. It amazes me that you're still talking. Once again you've said something clueless and irrelevant. Maybe you should start running things past someone before you post them.  chalde is a spell checker but maybe can also help you stay focused and better understand what's going on before you reply with your drivel.
2018-7-23
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Freq - How many times does people have to give you clear instructions on how to solve the problem very easily?  Are you cerebrally challenged and and need some special care?  There is nobody here that is happy that the recent App updates were flawed, BUT, everyone here is well aware of the situation and they are working on a fix. Frankly, there is NO major loss in functionality by rolling back, so there is no excuse for your poor behavior.  

Admins - I know you guys are trying to be polite with this idiot, but at this time it's crystal clear he's just trying to be disruptive and cause trouble. Now is the time to look up his account, tied to the serial number and ban the guy permanently. If it were me, I'd also consider rejecting future support as well.  Clearly, this is not a customer worth having around.
2018-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-23 07:09
Wow. It amazes me that you're still talking. Once again you've said something clueless and irrelevant. Maybe you should start running things past someone before you post them.  chalde is a spell checker but maybe can also help you stay focused and better understand what's going on before you reply with your drivel.

I can see you obviously swallowed your teeth, because everything coming out of your mouth is pure drivel.
And now you going to have to stick your fingers up your ar#e to bite your nails. (;+).....
2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

DJI automatically updated users DJI Go4 app to what has turned out to be a faulty version for many users on Android devices. Many Android users now receive an intermittent but persistent blurry/pixelated video transmission from their DJI drone via the DJI Go4 app (https://www.google.com/search?q=dji+android+pixelated). Flying the drones in this manner makes the unit dangerous because the pixilation doesn't always happen until after the drone is launched and the pilot is left flying blindly.  

This issue has not been addressed in any prominent way by DJI. Many users do not find out about this bug until their drone is airborne as it is not unreasonable for a pilot to think their drone is working as it had been since the last time they launched it.

Let DJI know this is not acceptable by adding your review and comments here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4

2018-7-23
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
United States

MrArcher Posted at 2018-7-23 07:17
Freq - How many times does people have to give you clear instructions on how to solve the problem very easily?  Are you cerebrally challenged and and need some special care?  There is nobody here that is happy that the recent App updates were flawed, BUT, everyone here is well aware of the situation and they are working on a fix. Frankly, there is NO major loss in functionality by rolling back, so there is no excuse for your poor behavior.  

Admins - I know you guys are trying to be polite with this idiot, but at this time it's crystal clear he's just trying to be disruptive and cause trouble. Now is the time to look up his account, tied to the serial number and ban the guy permanently. If it were me, I'd also consider rejecting future support as well.  Clearly, this is not a customer worth having around.

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY has given ANY advice on how to solve "the problem" other than me. It is not my fault that you and many others keep pretending I came here to find a workaround for the app. But that is VERY CLEARLY not why I am here.  

2018-7-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

MrArcher Posted at 2018-7-23 07:17
Freq - How many times does people have to give you clear instructions on how to solve the problem very easily?  Are you cerebrally challenged and and need some special care?  There is nobody here that is happy that the recent App updates were flawed, BUT, everyone here is well aware of the situation and they are working on a fix. Frankly, there is NO major loss in functionality by rolling back, so there is no excuse for your poor behavior.  

Thank you very much indeed for this post, you have taken the words out of my mouth and I am glad that it came from a compatriot of that person. We who were classified as "Trolls" by this person (since yesterday or so we are even promoted to government paid trolls) are also wrongly perceived as being anti-American, which is total rubbish. A large part of good friends on this forum come from the US, but they also have some brain and common sense, which is what makes the great difference to that guy.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules