Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ATTENTION: DJI MANAGEMENT / AVOIDING POTENTIAL LAWSUITS
1234Next >
18268 152 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Are posts randomly disappearing? Why could that be?:@
2014-11-4
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

To: sales@dji.com, sales.jp@dji.com, info.europe@dji.com, info@dji.com

F.A.O - DJI CEO, FIRMWARE & SOFTWARE CREATORS

When the new Dji Phantom 2 v-2 2.4G was released last week I was one of the first people to notify you of a firmware fault within the new upgraded transmitter (Model NDJ6) which rolls back the preinstalled factory software to a lesser version.

As a paying customer of Dji products I am therefore entitled to a satisfactory level of customer service.

I have reported this fault to you via Email & also via the platforms of social media that you use to promote your business.

As of now I have been given no support or fix to this issue and many more new users on a daily basis are experiencing the same faults with their new NDJ6 transmitters.

Here are the facts that you dismiss and ignore…

The NDJ6 transmitter was installed with software version 1.0.1.19 from your factory

After user upgrading and calibration as listed within your user manual we the end users of this product are now left with a transmitter with led faults and software down graded to version 1.0.1.12

After many messages & posted threads on the Dji website there is still no resolve to this fault.

Your staff for example DJI BLAIR & DJI SOPHIE are not trained in software development they are in fact keyboard warriors who do not pass on the information presented to them.

Here is an idea that may solve the issue we as users are experiencing

Create an update within the P2 Assistant software 3.6 with new update 1.0.1.19 which may reflash our new NDJ6 transmitter's and restore them back to their original state.

The email I received yesterday from Dji Hong Kong stated the following

We here at Dji do not really know enough about this new transmitter …………

Other end users have logged complaints and have also left threads about the same faults.

Yours truly,

Austin (UK disgruntled customer )
2014-11-4
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-5 09:24
Are posts randomly disappearing? Why could that be?

Scroll down to the bottom of the first page of posts you should see a "Next" link to see additional posts.
2014-11-5
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-4 11:58
Hi, I would verify your satellite reception with an independent device to ensure its not the area. ...

Check out this post, you will find it interesting . . . http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &extra=#pid8773 Shame on you DJI! Come on enough is enough!
2014-11-5
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

If you are visiting this post and cannot see all of the comments do not click on the "2" in the following line: ATTENTION: DJI MANAGEMENT / AVOIDING POTENTIAL LAWSUITS  ...2  You want to click on: "ATTENTION: DJI MANAGEMENT / AVOIDING POTENTIAL LAWSUITS" If you click on the "2" you will not see all of the posts in there entirety.
2014-11-5
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joseph et al,

I appreciate all your comments.  I agree that we can do a better job at our upgrade releases.  The existence of "Shadow Revisions" is being addressed at the highest levels at DJI.  Users need to know what is the latest version of the firmware.  You will know by connecting to the Assistant on a regular basis.   If you are not having issues, I understand why you might not do so.  What reason would you.  If you are having issues then please check dii.com for any firmware updates or just to refresh your current firmware.  We are not trying to hide anything from our users.  We are only trying to enhance your experience.  I was a user for over 2 years before becoming a DJI employee.  I have been there, done that.  That is why I am here to provide forum support for all our users.  I do understand your frustration and I am here to help.  
2014-11-5
Use props
DJI-Andy
lvl.1

China

Joseph, Thanks for your good suggestion.

as you know, currently, when there is a product update. we will send a mail to customers to tell them the detail release notes.

From now on, we take your advice, we will add the detail steps about how to update the firmware.

we always want to give great user experience for everyone. if you have any other good suggestion, just tell us.
2014-11-5
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-6 08:39
Joseph et al,

I appreciate all your comments.  I agree that we can do a better job at our upgrade r ...

Tahoe_Ed,

Thank you for your response. At this point and time I can say I am having no problems with my P2V+. Sadly in the past I did with my GPS. What is bothersome to me is that I left numerous posts on this forum with questions asking for help from DJI. Not once did I receive a direct response from your team. In being a member of various online DJI product related groups and sharing advice I decided to modify my GPS myself. I rerouted my GPS cable under the factory shield and added foil with a layer of nonconductive tape to prevent electrical shorts in the upper shell. I now have a P2V+ that performs amazingly. I have seen photographs of the inside of the upper shell in the newly released Phantom 2 Vision+. From what I can see there is now a much larger shield in place in the upper shell. Will this be available to purchase? Personally I feel anyone that owns one of your previous release P2V+'s should be offered one free of charge if they have been experiencing problems. Additionally I see what appear to be RFI Ferrite Cores have been added and the wiring seems to be done differently. I would imagine to further reduce RFI? This can be looked as performance enhancements however I see it as what was done was to address know issues with the GPS in general.

Prior to doing the modifications I did to my Phantom 2 Vision Plus I was at approximately 200 feet in altitude and several hundred feet out in distance. I engaged video record in 1080p my satellites dropped from a solid 9 during the flight to 5 putting my Phantom into ATTI mode. In making a long story short I simply flew my Phantom back to me in ATTI mode. In turning the video off my satellites jumped back up to 9. In turning the video record on and off I determined it clearly was an RFI issue. I have well over 20 years experience with model aircraft. Over 15 years of them flying RC aircraft to the point I became a flight instructor. If a novice experienced what I did I could easily see them getting into trouble and lose or crash there Phantom. Who's fault would that be? If turning on video effects GPS performance in my opinion that is a design flaw. By offering at a minimum a complimentary upgraded GPS shield and the simple instructions how to install it I am confident that will reduce what the masses are calling flyaways. In the hands of a beginner lack of experience and one of your products not performing as it should is a recipe for disaster.

As far as the firmware is concerned I am a fan of updating to all of the latest versions. The way I look at it there is a reason that you launch updates in the first place. To increase performance, offer new features, and address known issues. At the moment I am flying with all of the latest versions of v3.08 firmware and have zero problems. The only issue I stumble across on occasion is I receive an error message when performing advanced calibrations that my IMU is to hot. This occurs even when my Phantom has only been on long enough to perform an IMU calibration. I have overcome this by trial and error. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I just repeat the process until I get it to work properly. DJI-Andy also responded to my post. He mentioned DJI will in moving forward add detailed steps about how to update the firmware. It would be nice to include what to do in the event of experiencing problems in doing the updates in regards to firmware as well as IMU calibration.

My last minor issue was I purchased your newly released RC transmitter with the dial on it to control camera tilt. It would have been nice to receive instructions with it how to calibrate the X1 channel to make the camera tilt function properly. In the grand scheme of things it was relatively simple to setup and configure overall. This is just another example of how in providing information you will reduce the level of frustration many of your end users are experiencing. Is there instructions online to verify I set up my tilt dial properly? It seems to be working properly I just want to make sure I did not overlook anything.

I am an active member of several DJI related product groups that consists of well over 10,000 plus members. I am looking forward to your response. I look forward to sharing with my fellow members what DJI is working on to keep us all loyal satisfied customers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bobowicz
2014-11-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Joseph,  

I am glad your P2V+ is working for you.  We do not recommend that users make modifications to their units but it appears that what you have done is working for you.  If users are having issues with GPS lock or GPS lock during recording, then they should send their units in for repair.  We now have many Phantom repair centers in the US and throughout the world.  I have been working with the new Tx since September.  You are right the instructions provide were less that adequate.  I will take steps to adjust that.  We appreciate your continued support.  Thank you and keep posting your suggestions.  We are listening.
2014-11-6
Use props
rob
New

United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed,

I have to echo all that Joseph is saying here.  It's a step forward that you've replied and admitted there are problems.   

I two have upgraded with the GPS mod, having only owned by P2V+ for a couple of months.  Reading on-line in all the forums it's clear there have been a couple of issues that needed addressing.  GPS is one, and I fully agree with Joseph's suggestion that DJI should consider some assistance/product recall to help users with the GPS problem.  

I would also raise the issue around the P2V+ camera ribbon.  This is also a common one that people raise across the forums.  Reading http://www.businessweek.com/arti ... h-for-anyone-to-use article it's interesting that Frank Wang's reason to create DJI was to stop users having to wait months for parts.
says Wang, DJI’s chief executive officer. “When you crashed it, it would take months to find the right parts so it could take off again.”

The ribbon is the most exposed and sensitive element on the gimbal.  Like Joseph suggestion for the GPS, I would suggest you could send out to users with issues around the ribbon a replacement ribbon free of charge with instructions on how to repair it or train up your dealer network in the local counties to speed up these repairs.

As for the firmware releases these should release through a proper beta program to allow the more experienced users to provide feedback before you push these out of the masses.  These beta testers should be give some priority to support and repair services.  

To help you get your Exec's attention I would like to point out a few points of commercial history.

I can see that DJI is now a major leader in the UAV space, above articale outlines this.  I've also see that Maplins in the UK is now carrying DJI Phantoms, so as someone has already pointed out Christmas is coming and DJI's sales will be bigger than ever.  Whilst this is good news for the owners of DJI, and it's investors.  Your customer base is starting to become very vocal around customer service.  I've worked in the IT industry for 25 years, having worked for IBM, HP it's easy to see the cause and effect when share holder profit is placed ahead of customer service.  Just look at both these companies Stock Market performance and then google customer sat issue around the same time the share price drops.  Now in the above article DJI was likend to Apple.  Now look at Apple stock performance and see what happened when customers started to complain about the Iphone case issue and it's impact on phone signal.   Apple admitted there was a problem which you have now done.  But they followed on with a solution to the problem.  It cost them a bit, but in the end of the day they made more in thier stock price recoving then it cost them.

So while it's great you have take the first step, please take the next one as well.  

Actions Speak louder than words.

2014-11-6
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-6 20:01
Joseph,  

I am glad your P2V+ is working for you.  We do not recommend that users make modification ...

Tahoe_Ed

Thank you for your quick response. After doing much research I was confident that the modifications I made would make an improvement. Just to make you aware I know of several owners that contacted DJI in Europe regarding issues with there Phantom 2 Vision+'s GPS. I have seen copies of emails that state along the lines of the following from DJI Europe: To remove the upper shell, peel back the copper shield half way and reroute your GPS cable towards the back. If that does not work let us know and send it in for repair. I only opted to do my own modifications because from I understand to send it in to be serviced could a month or two at the minimum. Please don't take my posts in the wrong way all I am trying to do is help you continue to grow as a company and keep your customers happy myself included. I for one plan to remain a loyal customer for a long time. Its as if your organisation is going through explosive growth which is wonderful. It appears the steps are being taken to give your customers the support they deserve in investing in your products. Sadly there are an awful lot of users out there that are losing faith in your products. Its in DJI's hands now to turn all of the negative attitudes out there about your products around. I for one will certainly remain patient and continue to enjoy your amazing products.
2014-11-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rob,

The ribbon cable is not an easily addressed issue.  I was at our Service Center in LA this week and they have many P2V+ gimbals in for repair.  Just replacing the ribbon cable does not fix the problems.  Many of the units have had "hard" landings and need additional work.  If users expect that a precision unit like the P2V+ gimbal is going to survive a hard land or a crash then they are deluding themselves.  That is not going to happen.  We are trying to assist all our users.

Thank you for your response.
2014-11-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-11-6 20:38
Tahoe_Ed

Thank you for your quick response. After doing much research I was confident that the mo ...

Joseph,

I appreciate your comments.  We are on the same page in that our goal is to improve the product and brand for everyone.  Please stay engaged.

Ed
2014-11-6
Use props
crc2004
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63461 ft
United States

Joseph,  

I am glad your P2V+ is working for you.  We do not recommend that users make modification ...

Tahoe_Ed.

The bottom of you post says; "we are listening", why do you have that there? Does DJI think its important to tell everyone they are listening?  DJI can pretend they are listening by making that statement but what;s really important is to make change within your company to improve your support. What have you done to initiate change based on the issues we've brought up? I'm not talking about the issues themselves, I'm talking about the company culture and how to improve their support. Customer support has gotten much worst in the past month. I've had 4 support cases closed with a "solved" status when they didn't do a thing, nothing, If you're interested in improving customer support look at my cases on zendesk and the DJI forum, analyze them and explain to me why they were closed and what changes you'll implement to keep this practice from happening in the future.

Craig Crowder
2014-11-6
Use props
rob
New

United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed,

Thanks for the reply, and especially as I can see it's quite late where you are.

I see your point about the gimbal issue.  I've not experience this problem as I've so far no had any hard landings.  But I have had a number of brushes with trees and everyone seems to think the ribbon cable is the most exposed bit and could get snagged and teared.  There are a number of mods people are trying to protect that part of the gimbal.  But as you say people do have to realise that if they do fly it up hundreds of feet and have a problem the law of gravity dictates what goes up must come down and will have problems.  

Can I say, calling some of your customers delusional might not be best way of describing the 'miss-informed few'.  From experience most problems are one of three things. People, process or technology.  Fixing technology is the easiest and the one we focus on first.  But the other two shouldn't be missed.

The process to educate the people is important.  I commend you for educating me around the great issues of gimbals and what you are seeing in the repair centres.   As Joseph suggest, we are both members of a very large user group on FB.  It would be good to use that forum and others to educate people on what type of problem you are seeing, and explain the importance of the right approach to avoid these issues.  

On FB daily new users are excited that thier new P2V has arrived.  All of them ask is there any advice that they need to know.  Alway the first is read the manual fully.   Then there becomes a list of additional step people should take to protect themselves.  

I understand the process to create a printed or PDF manual in multipule languages for a major product.  It take times, so new advice isn't always there in print.  So if your team could provide insight on best practise it would go some way to improving peoples confidence in DJI.

As I started thanks again for you reply, and as you requested.  I am engaged and will remind so on this forum and others.

Rob Campbell (A happy DJI user..)
2014-11-6
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

While DJI is sorting out your suggestions, here's a pretty good guide that another poster has been compiling.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1h ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
Thank fant0mas for this...
I have not fully proofread it, so I cannot say that it is 100% correct, but what I've read looks good...

BTW, he has been updating the copy on a regular basis.
This link gets you the 11/5/14 version...
2014-11-6
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-6 20:54
Joseph,

I appreciate your comments.  We are on the same page in that our goal is to improve the p ...

I really think DJI should start up there video learning videos again. JMO
2014-11-6
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah, they should include some sort of quick start and pilot training guide and maybe a product manual in the box for customers to read..........oh wait.
Honestly when you read all the "my motors won't start" and "how do you turn on the phantom" posts on the forums, its a wonder that more people don't suffer from the "flyaway issue"
2014-11-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

For those of you registered here you will get notification of all updates.  Tell your multi rotor friends that have DJI products to register if they want the same timely service.  The more the merrier.  
2014-11-6
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-7 06:27
For those of you registered here you will get notification of all updates.  Tell your multi rotor fr ...

Thanks Ed will do. For starters I just shared your post with the 4,671 members of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision-Plus Owners Page / Facebook Group. Ideally those notifications will include details not just be simple announcements.
2014-11-6
Use props
problemChild
New

United Kingdom

Hello,..hopefully DJI will take some notes of all the posts here!
2014-11-6
Use props
Francky68
New

French Guiana

Joining the group
2014-11-6
Use props
uomo1
New

United States

I Heard few negative feedbacks regarding DJI customer service,but today i realized that is not the issue. I crashed my F2V Plus to a tree and fell on concert in the park i was flying it. Camera ,Battery broke and the body was damaged. I called there customer service # and after brief hold a very nice gentleman by name of max helped me and within 5 min i got the instruction on how to send it back to them for the repair and all the new update. boxed it and send it by ups . I hope i get it back soon.
Thanks DJI for a great customer service.
2014-11-6
Use props
uomo1
New

United States

I Heard few negative feedbacks regarding DJI customer service,but today i realized that is not the issue. I crashed my F2V Plus to a tree and fell on concert in the park i was flying it. Camera ,Battery broke and the body was damaged. I called there customer service # and after brief hold a very nice gentleman by name of max helped me and within 5 min i got the instruction on how to send it back to them for the repair and all the new update. boxed it and send it by ups . I hope i get it back soon.
Thanks DJI for a great customer service.
2014-11-6
Use props
crc2004
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63461 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-6 20:54
Joseph,

I appreciate your comments.  We are on the same page in that our goal is to improve the p ...

Tahoe_Ed,

Why can't your customer support understand my question and obtain an answer?  My question is not that complicated. Look at request 61696 at this link and please find out what their problem is. https://djitechnology.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/61696

Thanks,

Craig
2014-11-6
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

crc2004 Posted at 2014-11-7 10:47
Tahoe_Ed,

Why can't your customer support understand my question and obtain an answer?  My quest ...

Craig,

I responded on Zendesk to your questions.  I hope we can resolve your issues there.

Ed
2014-11-6
Use props
xzgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

If you live in the Usa then you have a chance of getting some help and support and may be Gerrmany but for  the other delusional  folks  as quoted by ED  well unless your dealer has the parts and knowledge  and is willing to help which most are not forget it .
The fact that having to send your quad away for 6 weeks to Germany is :@
2014-11-7
Use props
rob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571690 ft
United Kingdom

Give em time ;)
2014-11-7
Use props
guitarian
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-7 06:27
For those of you registered here you will get notification of all updates.  Tell your multi rotor fr ...

That is a good idea and good response from DJI.
May I suggest that you also send out a "test" email so those of us on the forums can be certain we are on any updates mailing list?
Thanks
2014-11-7
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

guitarian Posted at 2014-11-8 00:45
That is a good idea and good response from DJI.
May I suggest that you also send out a "test" emai ...

Guitarian I agree it is a wonderful idea and response from DJI. Rather then DJI send a "test" email I suggest they send a formal email to all of there end users announcing that that they will be providing this level of keeping us as customers informed in moving forward. That would be a terrific surprise and certainly perceived as progress to all of there less than satisfied end users. What a great way to build confidence and brand loyalty in moving forward. My concern is many end users are not members of this forum. Ideally DJI making there customers aware of notifications of all updates both via this forum and actual email would certainly be more affective. If notifications are only provided through this forum many unregistered end users will sadly miss out on the notifications. Tahoe_Ed (affiliated with DJI) thank you for your efforts they are greatly appreciated! Initially in one of your previous posts you pointed out "for those of you registered here you will get notifications of all updates". I am sure DJI has the email address of nearly everyone that has purchased products from them. Please send those notifications out via email as well. Is that part of the notification process that is in the works?

2014-11-7
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Guys, sending this initial email a great idea, but unfortunately, DJI is bound by opt-in/opt-out legislation where applicable, or at the very least, email etiquette where no such legislation exists yet. IOW, DJI cannot send an email to its clientele en masse without having received permission to send email updates first. Most of us here aren't that politically correct and would just want to stay in the loop of all Phantom 2 developments, but I reckon DJI better do things the proper way or risk being reported to Spamhaus and the like for sending unsolicited emails.

I guess setting up a mailing list would be the first step.
2014-11-7
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-11-8 08:22
Guys, sending this initial email a great idea, but unfortunately, DJI is bound by opt-in/opt-out leg ...

I can appreciate what you are saying about opt-in/opt-out legislation where applicable. Additionally where you mention email etiquette where no such legislation exists yet. The bottom line is DJI has to do a better job in keeping there customers informed. If I received an email from DJI that was for the benefit to keep me updated on software / firmware updates, general updates, and warning of potential issues and how to resolve them the last thing I would do is report them to Spamhaus and the like for sending unsolicited emails. In all fairness they have to stay within guidelines of sending out any form of communication to there end users. I agree with your suggestion in setting up a mailing list would be an excellent first step. Something is better than nothing at this point. From what I understand steps are being taken to keep us updated based on being registered members of this forum. It is just sad to think of the amount of end users that are out there that potentially are not members of this forum or even aware of it. Something else for DJI to consider. Sending out a simple postcard to all of there customers in the post announcing the changes they are working on to keep us informed and how to opt in to receiving email communications to stay informed. Tahoe_Ed affiliated with DJI must have his hands full at this point in looking to assist us and and address our concerns. I for one will remain patient and see what happens. Ed if you see this message once again your support is greatly appreciated!
2014-11-8
Use props
jfftorsrud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9475 ft
United States

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-11-5 07:35
Considering the subject line of my initial post starts out with: ATTENTION: DJI MANAGEMENT . . . Th ...

If people would simply BOYCOT DJI and stop sending them TONS OF MONEY, Sales would begin to Plummet and they might respond.

But, since DJI operates on GREED principle, and the "SO SORRY CHARLIE" attitude, there won't be any response.

You see in this country everyday, provide poor customer service and feedback and you will eventually go out of business!  

Stop buying DJI products.  But, as long as people keep buying the products, they will continue on with the same poor service.

I received a response from another gentleman that "He thought, DJI doesn't do this intentionally!"  I DON'T AGREE!  I think the fact that they REFUSE to resolve problems is all Intentional.
2014-11-8
Use props
jfftorsrud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9475 ft
United States

Joseph,  

Tahoe_ED:

Your response is less than satisfying when it comes to your repair stations.  UAV Direct in Texas has no clue how to repair or replace damaged products, especially when the DJI product, namely my Smart Battery was destroyed by your upgrade software.  UAV Direct simply said the battery was out of warranty and refused to replace the battery that was destroyed by DJI's Software.  This is no longer a Warranty issue, but a liability on DJI's Part.  UAV Direct will use the "out of warranty" claim to get around having to repair or replace anything.  Needless to say, I WILL NOT do business with UAV DIRECT ever again!
2014-11-8
Use props
Bearlodgeonshee
lvl.1

United States

Several months ago the New York Times wrote an article describing this product with a full drawing of its components and functioning.  In and of itself it appeared to be a positive article about it.  Now I am wondering if the Times would be interested in a followup article about the problems buyers are having and the lack of support.  In my opinion,  this negative publicity would have a major impact on this company and might be more pervasive in soliciting a response acceptable to the individuals effected.  I am thinking about contacting them and suggesting that one of their editors might want to take a look at this site.  Any others interested?
2014-11-8
Use props
micbarton
New
United States

I was thinking of buying a Phantom 2 for my first product.  After seeing all of these critical issues I don't want to be liable for hurting someone or their property when it fails and falls.  And, I take it I can save money buying a more expensive competitor as I hope to buy only one, with dji I would need to replace the ones that fly away.  Do the math!
2014-11-8
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Bearlodgeonshee Posted at 2014-11-8 22:54
Several months ago the New York Times wrote an article describing this product with a full drawing o ...

If we do not see positive movement on DJI's end soon I am inclined to agree with your suggestion. From what I understand action is in the midst of being taken. However I am at a point that enough is enough. DJI seriously needs to step up there game. Lack of feedback from DJI on this thread in particular certainly does not help matters.
2014-11-8
Use props
osborn.todd
New

United States

osborn.todd@gma Posted at 2014-11-4 08:38
Wow!  So I just received my P2V+ today.  I did not do any kind of updating with the thought that it  ...

Just an FYI.  I have now flown my new P2V+ several times and it works perfectly.  I am very impressed.  
2014-11-9
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-5 07:26
Its coming up to Xmas and there are plenty of new customers to confuse and ignore....

have you anything good to say about DJI , ....anything?
that post sounds very cynical sir.
2014-11-9
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-4 07:29
Very true, but that black box can also be the evidence they don't want to acknowledge.......
Plaus ...

what spare part are you looking for??
2014-11-9
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules