Customer support nightmare
1148 5 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9477f61a
New
United States

I was trying to renew my DJI care before it expired on Friday.  The phone number said to call back on Monday.  I called the number listed and chose the option for DJI Care.  As my position in the queue would count down when it got to one, my call would be dropped.  This happend 4 times.  As I concluded the phone lines are broken, I then turned to chat.  I chose DJI Care for Mavic and waited my turn in the queue there.  When I was finally connected, it was for a "technical support" person who had no idea what I was asking about.  From this I gathered that not only are the phone queue's broken at DJI but so are the support Chat queues.  Lastly he suggested I email customer service and noted they would reply in 24-48 hours.  Is this really called customer service?  I fail to see any service!
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you renew care refresh - I thought it was not renewable - 12 months only unless you bought the 24 month plan that came out recently.
2018-7-2
Use props
fans9477f61a
New
United States

I believe "refresh" means renew.  I received an email from DJI telling me I could refresh my care.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That must have been frustrating for you, we are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, could you please PM me your phone number and the email account which you are used to contact our support? We will make an investigation for more details and keep improving our customer service, thank you, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-2
Use props
devveldawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
United States

I too have been getting the run around with the support on my care refresh purchase issue. I have called but was told they were "technical support" and couldn't handle my Care refresh issue. Did the online chat and was told the same thing. Chat transferred me to sales and they told me the same thing again...I have emailed DJIcare and they keep telling me to purchase a product that I have already purchased but offered no solutions to my core issue. Seems like they are not really reading my emails.

UPDATE: As of a few minutes ago, I believe I have got my issue solved!

2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

devveldawg Posted at 2018-7-3 10:13
I too have been getting the run around with the support on my care refresh purchase issue. I have called but was told they were "technical support" and couldn't handle my Care refresh issue. Did the online chat and was told the same thing. Chat transferred me to sales and they told me the same thing again...I have emailed DJIcare and they keep telling me to purchase a product that I have already purchased but offered no solutions to my core issue. Seems like they are not really reading my emails.

UPDATE: As of a few minutes ago, I believe I have got my issue solved!

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's nice to know the issue resolved finally. We'll keep learning and offer a better experience for the customer we valued. Appreciate your feedback and support.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules