X4S on 210 wont execute GS Pro mission
856 1 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parzival
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3775476 ft
United States

I am trying to fly the X4S on a single mount, on a 210RTK, using GS Pro. All features seem to work on the ground, but after hitting the Start button, nothing happens (the 210 will not take off and execute mission). If I set the camera on the same mission to the Z30, and mount that camera, all is well. The Z30 is not a good camera for mapping, which is why we bought the X4S.

I am reading up on the X4S now, but have seen nothing about this inability to take off issue using the 210RTK, GS Pro, and the X4S. I have a pending flight, so a rapid response would be appreciated.

And yes, all FW is current. I say that since when I first attached the X4S, the FW was updated, and the message similar to "all FW current" was displayed, in GS Pro.

2018-7-2
Use props
Parzival
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3775476 ft
United States

Update: I opened Go 4, and it asked for another firmware update, which I applied. After formatting the sdram fresh for the mission, the new camera worked as expected, using the mission from GroundStation Pro.

I presume the firmware update did the trick. I am now aware I need to check both GSPro and Go4 for fw updates, as well as move the switch on the flight controller to check all opportunities for fw updates.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules