Can't connect osmo mobile 2 to huawei y6 II (cam-L21)
1576 5 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4CdxLZZTDdIz
New

Italy

Hi to everybody. I just purchased the dji osmo mobile 2 but i can not connect it to the android app. I have huawei Y 6 II (cam L-21) android 6.0. App Dji go is updated (v3.1.42).The app can see the osmo mobile but it freezes on 'connecting' for minutes and minutes.. Any help? Thank you!!

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having troubles with with your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Unfortunately Huawei Y6 II is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible phones. Thank you.

2018-7-2
Use props
djiuser_4CdxLZZTDdIz
New

Italy

Thank you for the quick reply.. can I have some tecnichal detail about this inconpatibily? maybe I can find a workaround to be able to connect it...i just know the only requirement is Bluetooth 4.0 and I have it..thank you
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4CdxLZZTDdIz Posted at 2018-7-2 12:04
Thank you for the quick reply.. can I have some tecnichal detail about this inconpatibily? maybe I can find a workaround to be able to connect it...i just know the only requirement is Bluetooth 4.0 and I have it..thank you

Hi, we understand your scenario here, we will forward this case to our engineers to see what we can do if we can possibly add this phone to our compatible devices.
2018-7-2
Use props
djiuser_4CdxLZZTDdIz
New

Italy

Thank you. This model is also knows in many country as huawei honor 5a or honor holly 3. I think "cam" is the international code name .hope this help
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4CdxLZZTDdIz Posted at 2018-7-2 13:23
Thank you. This model is also knows in many country as huawei honor 5a or honor holly 3. I think "cam" is the international code name .hope this help

Thank you for additional information
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules