Spark Order still not shipped...
980 8 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pavaikutis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8087 ft

Hello! I recently bought a Lava Red Spark Fly More package and an extra battery, along with the DJI Care Refresh, and had a few questions on shipping. First of all, it says that the basic lava red package is out-of-stock, yet the fly more package does not have the same out-of-stock message underneath it. Seeing as I ordered my drone a week ago, as of tomorrow, I am quite confused as to what the hold up is. Has this happened to anyone else? Tracking my package, order #0019099908894, I see that is simply says "Payment Success", but has apparently not yet shipped. If the fly more package is in stock, why would this take so long? I live near chicago, and when a friend ordered the same things as me (Spark Fly More, Green, with battery and insurance), his only took a week to get to his house. If this delay is because the Lava Red model is out of stock, and it simply doesn't say that on the website, then I begin to wonder how many other people have been mislead by this information. Has this sort of delay happened to anyone else? What should I expect my shipping time to be if this is the case? The site doesn't say how long it will be untill they have more in stock. Overall, I'm slightly frusturated, as the webstore could be misleading people into purchasing out-of-stock items, but if this is not the case, the insanely long shipping time is also cause for concern. Any advice or information on this would be greatly appreciated.
2018-7-2
Use props
pavaikutis
lvl.1

[EDIT] Thank you for whoever moved to service forum, did not know that this was a thing...
2018-7-2
Use props
pavaikutis
lvl.1

Spark not shipped a week later

I recently purchased a lava red spark fly more package, along with extra battery and spark care refresh. It’s a week later, and the site still says payment accepted. When checking out, it said that it would be 1 business day before shipping, but still no luck. Is this normal?
2018-7-2
Use props
djiuser_YoSZZnWAyuyI
lvl.1
United States

They seem to have a problem with shipping. You may be lucky and get this resolved quickly. I ordered my drone in stock 1 day delivery on June 15 and still have not been able to get it shipped.
I called on June 20 because they had a sale on new one less than the refurb I purchased and it still had not shipped. They do not price match DJI amazon. This is understandable but because I
called they put my drone on hold. This seems to be a state that they can not get the order out of. Make sure they don't put it on hold.  It seems to be better to order through a 3rd party like
Amazon because you have some protection against order problems. According to DJI DJI Amazon is not the same company
2018-7-2
Use props
djiuser_YoSZZnWAyuyI
lvl.1
United States

"In the event that an item is out of stock or for any other reason is unable to be shipped, we will notify you in time. We will keep the order open unless told to cancel it. When the item is in stock, we will ship it out immediately."

They also do not follow their own policy above so if I did not ask it probably would sit forever
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi pavaikutis, sorry to have kept you waiting, for the Spark Fly More Combo (Lava Red), the estimated shipping date on online store is 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. It is still waiting for picking, thanks for your patience and understanding. GTScreenshot_20180703_114015.png
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YoSZZnWAyuyI Posted at 2018-7-2 17:32
"In the event that an item is out of stock or for any other reason is unable to be shipped, we will notify you in time. We will keep the order open unless told to cancel it. When the item is in stock, we will ship it out immediately."

They also do not follow their own policy above so if I did not ask it probably would sit forever

We have replied your thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-154487-1-1.html. Please check and keep us updated there, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-7-2
Use props
pavaikutis
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-2 20:05
We have replied your thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-154487-1-1.html. Please check and keep us updated there, we will keep following up, thank you.

It says it shipped today, but I got no email that showed a tracking code for fedex, is there supposed to be one?
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pavaikutis Posted at 2018-7-6 07:32
It says it shipped today, but I got no email that showed a tracking code for fedex, is there supposed to be one?

The package is picking by our warehouse, the tracking number will be generated soon, please note the email later, thanks.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules