Google pixel 2 compatibility
1397 2 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brockie27
New
Australia

I bought a spark and a google pixel 2 in Decmeber 2017 and had trouble connecting them only to find thaty the google pixel 2 wasn't support at that point, I was told by 2 operators a week apart on the support line that developers were currently working on supporting the latest phones including the google pixel 2 and they woudl be supported in the coming months (early 2018) The google pixel 2 is still not supported and the google pixel 3 will be released over the next few months.

Update please?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. As of the moment, there is no update yet. We strongly recommend using a supported device so that you can maximize the features and functionality of your drone. You can also check this thread (https://forum.dji.com/thread-118142-1-1.html).  I hope this will help.
2018-7-3
Use props
Brockie27
New
Australia

I had to buy an iphone as well as my pixel being left out of pocket so I'm rather disappointed that I was given the information and DJI still haven't been able to provide software updates to support the latest phones. I have spoken to someone via facebook earlier today who told me to post on here and someone would be ale to contact developers and get a better understanding when the google pixel 2 will be supported.

At this stage I have a paper weight that has caused more hassle than fun! Stating to think parrot
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules