3580 27 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52238 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello! We had an encounter with a tree and we are in need of new props and prop covers. My dealer says that the covers can't be bought seperate... Is it so that you have to by a complete motor kit to get the prop cover! I think that dji is trying to get as much money from their costumer as they can...
2014-11-2
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

Hi Kalle, could you please leave me your location and contact info., we could see whether such small parts could be available to you, you could email to support@dji.com with your info.
2014-11-6
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello again!

The help I got from the support (global and european) came down to nothing... You get the covers when you buy props... We didn't get any covers with the props. The prop pack is not specified to include the covers... PLEASE educate the support staff... The support should know your products! We are loosing customers due to the VERY poor DJI service.

/Kalle
2014-11-21
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI please reply!
2014-11-23
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been their weekend. They should reply later tonight.
2014-11-23
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Why doesn't DJI respond to this? Is it so that I have to by motors for 600 EURO just to replace the 4 metal prop covers!
2014-11-24
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Please reply....
2014-11-24
Use props
DJI-Marco888
lvl.1

China

Dear, Sorry for your waitting, May I know which country are you from and how many covers you need? We can send some spare to you for free, but you need to cover the transportation fee. Thank you for your understanding.
2014-11-25
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI-Marco888 Posted at 2014-11-25 16:57
Dear, Sorry for your waitting, May I know which country are you from and how many covers you need?  ...

Hello !

A big sigh of relief! Thanks alot! I live in Sweden, Gothenburg. We need all of them as the S1000 landed inverted... 6 black and 2 red.

Best Regards

Kalle Lindbeck
2014-11-28
Use props
DJI-nick
lvl.1

China

S900:
PART37 & PART38 is the red and black prop cover~
2014-12-2
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI-Marco888 how can I get in contact with You? Is there a pm function or could you give me a e-mail address?

Best Regards Kalle
2014-12-13
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello again!

It has been nearly  1.5 month since i was promised prop covers. Since then it has been total silence from DJI. What is happening? DJI produces VERY good products but the after sales service...

DJI PLEASE respond with a solution not empty words!

Best Regards

/Kalle
2015-1-6
Use props
ducpeter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

the offer an 24/7 service for inspire customers and forget the professional series
2015-1-6
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI? Where are You?
2015-1-8
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Hi Kalle sorry for the late!
Pls send an e-mail to Autumn.a@dji.com
I'll check it for you!
2015-1-11
Use props
kalle.lindbeck.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello! What is happening? DJI AUTUMN you promised to fix this issue. Now we will miss another 4K work. We cant afford to use dji product due to the poor after sales service! Angry and dissapointed!

Best regards

kalle
2015-1-29
Use props
kalle.lindbeck.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

2 weeks later and not a word from DJI Autumn.... DJI RESPOND!!!!
2015-2-12
Use props
kalle.lindbeck.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! Hello!!!!! What is happening DJI - Autumn?
2015-2-24
Use props
alexfly1980
lvl.2

Russia

People have a lot of problems with products DJI
They do not want solve them and make the goods without marriage !!!!!!!
Where they are silent marriage !!!!
2015-2-25
Use props
kalle.lindbeck.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

They gave me a promise that they would fix the prop covers but then they went dead silent. We also did send the zenmuse in for repair and it came back missing cables that we had to buy. We are slowly moving over to other brands as DJI can't be trusted for professional use. I will keep this thread alive until DJI respond.

Still angry and dissapointed!
2015-2-26
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Sorry I took a 2-week holiday from 2/14. I check my mail box again, and sure I did not received you reply after 1/30.
It must not delivered.
2015-3-1
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

After 1/30?

The last mail You sent to me was 22/1. I did a reply the same day! After that total silence...
2015-3-3
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

kalle.lindbeck@ Posted at 2015-3-3 19:48
After 1/30?

The last mail You sent to me was 22/1. I did a reply the same day! After that total sil ...

Mmmmm....Here in my outbox the last mail I sent you was 30/1 asking the post link and detailed information and showed it delivered. What a mystery.   Really sorry for this late, send me again I will directly deal with it in no time.
2015-3-4
Use props
kalle.lindbeck
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello Autumn!

I checked and rechecked my inbox and no message from You. I will resend my mail with my address

Thank You!

/Kalle
2015-3-5
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

kalle.lindbeck@ Posted at 2015-3-5 17:10
Hello Autumn!

I checked and rechecked my inbox and no message from You. I will resend my mail with  ...

Did you send again? I didn't receive it.
2015-3-10
Use props
Chriszone220
New

United States

I too need prop covers for my DJI s1000. Earlier today I had bought the "S900 & S1000 Series Propeller Pack (8)" thinking that they would certainly include prop covers (2 red, 6 black) but they DO NOT! So when contacting DJI to buy these (after not being able to find them on the online store), I received the worst customer service. I was on hold for 27 minutes, only to be told that they would have to "check to see if they sold these." The representative was extremely unhelpful and hung up without any resolution.

Why is it so hard to purchase parts? I NEED PROP COVERS!!!!
2017-3-16
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chriszone220 Posted at 2017-3-16 10:47
I too need prop covers for my DJI s1000. Earlier today I had bought the "S900 & S1000 Series Propeller Pack (8)" thinking that they would certainly include prop covers (2 red, 6 black) but they DO NOT! So when contacting DJI to buy these (after not being able to find them on the online store), I received the worst customer service. I was on hold for 27 minutes, only to be told that they would have to "check to see if they sold these." The representative was extremely unhelpful and hung up without any resolution.

Why is it so hard to purchase parts? I NEED PROP COVERS!!!!

Don't know how old your 1000 is but beware there are at least 2 different covers out there. If you find somebody who has them make sure you have them check which ones they are...meaning look at the bottom of yours and ensure your getting the right ones...
2017-4-1
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use Tarot ones which you can get at many places online.  They are cheaper and good quality.
2017-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules