Does anyone have Retail Box Photos
1279 9 2015-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide photos of the Inspire 1 retail box, or if the Inspire 1 just shipped in the black carry case.

Thanks,
2015-5-18
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Case ships in a cardboard box.
2015-5-18
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Mine just came in a plain cardboard box.
2015-5-18
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Okay just wanted to make sure... mine was the hard carry case in a cardboard box.

I thought I'd get something like the Phantom retail packaging that looked like this, but I guess this isn't true :

Oh well.
2015-5-18
Use props
KnightOwl
lvl.3

United States

neilkarunatilak Posted at 2015-5-19 02:12
Okay just wanted to make sure... mine was the hard carry case in a cardboard box.

I thought I'd get ...

What would you rather have pretty cardboard box like Phantom or durable black travel case?  For me, I'd rather have a case that I can lug this monster around with but that is just me
2015-5-18
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

KnightOwl Posted at 2015-5-19 03:06
What would you rather have pretty cardboard box like Phantom or durable black travel case?  For me ...

No I agree, just wanted to make sure I didn't get some open box unit. That's all.
2015-5-18
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

My first one came in a box similar to the black one you posted, but my second one came in a plain cardboard box. I am receiving a third one tomorrow and can let you know how that one was shipped as well.
2015-5-18
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

info@thepixelbu Posted at 2015-5-19 12:20
My first one came in a box similar to the black one you posted, but my second one came in a plain ca ...

Would be appreciated! Thanks!
2015-5-18
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

So my third unit arrived in a plain cardboard box, with no factory seals of any kind. I actually sent it right back, as it again had a  January QA stamp, but I was promised an April unit by the dealer. I have given up for the time being on this platform and will wait for DJI to work all of the bugs out of this product. Too bad, we have 9 spare batteries and a GoProfessional case sitting around collecting dust in the meantime. I really wanted this platform to work. Had it lived up to the marketing, it really would have filled a sweet spot between our smaller platforms and our heavy-lifters. Hopefully the I2 will give us what we need.
2015-5-24
Use props
anitaterry
New

United States

The initial one I received was packaged in a box resembling the black one you shared, yet the second one arrived in a simple cardboard box.
2-26 04:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules