Australian Shipping Delayed to week July 10th.
925 7 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MvMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437247 ft

Hey community,
Just a heads up that Australian orders for the Ronin-S have been delayed until the week of 10th July.

"We thank you for choosing DJI and for your excitement around Ronin-S. Due to a very high demand for the Ronin-S, we regret to inform you that your order will be slightly delayed to the week of July 10th. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience."

Just got this info from an online support rep. I orered 5 mins after announce on June 28.

A little more waiting and hopefully some tech issues resolved by then.

Just thought I would share.

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MvMedia, we are so sorry for the delay, the email with the tracking number will be sent to you once the order is shipped, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.
2018-7-3
Use props
MvMedia
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-3 01:22
MvMedia, we are so sorry for the delay, the email with the tracking number will be sent to you once the order is shipped, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Hey Mindy,
I understand that these things happen. It is frustraiting but I am still looking forward to getting my hands on the Ronin-S.

Thanks for your reply.
2018-7-3
Use props
MvMedia
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-3 01:22
MvMedia, we are so sorry for the delay, the email with the tracking number will be sent to you once the order is shipped, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Can i ask if the delay is due to demand or technical issues?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MvMedia Posted at 2018-7-3 02:18
Can i ask if the delay is due to demand or technical issues?

The delay happened due to the high demand, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll keep follow up and update for you.
2018-7-4
Use props
MvMedia
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-4 01:54
The delay happened due to the high demand, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll keep follow up and update for you.

Thank for the reply Susan, any chance of getting an accurate shipping day for my order?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MvMedia Posted at 2018-7-4 04:19
Thank for the reply Susan, any chance of getting an accurate shipping day for my order?

We've checked with the related team that your order is estimated to be shipped within this week if everything goes smoothly, appreciate your patience very much.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi MvMedia, upon checking the order number, the package has been shipped, please kindly check your email to see whether you have received the tracking number. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules