Cannot download 4k video to my iphone
10271 6 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1cb2e37b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1578 ft

I just bought a new Mavic Air. Done few video recording averaging from 2-4mins on 4K. When i use the DJI Go 4 app to download the video or create an album option on the app, it tells me that I cannot download 4k video. I can only download 1080p or 720p.
It also says that i have to use micro usb or sd card on to a pc to download.
I want to use the app to create an album.
Can someone pls help or let me know the way around to download.
Thanks
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The files saved on your DJI Go 4 app are video cache only which are low quality compared to the files saved on your SD card. If you want to edit files from your app, please follow the video tutorial below.
2018-7-3
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

The only video you will be able to use on your phone is 1080p due to app limitations.
2018-7-3
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-3 04:46
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The files saved on your DJI Go 4 app are video cache only which are low quality compared to the files saved on your SD card. If you want to edit files from your app, please follow the video tutorial below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDNaloubEA

Has DJI though about creating an editor for PCs so that it's users can use the 4K content captured from their devices?
2018-7-3
Use props
John Mclaughlin 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489446 ft
United States

i fully understand that you just want to do what you just want to do.... that being said 4k on a phone is kinda wasting space because it is very difficult to get the benefit of 4k rez on such a small screen. 1080p on your phone will look great. depending on the device you have it might automatically down rez to 1080p. if you really want that 4k on your phone then edit on your computer then output as a 4k file. check it out though if you haven't already, there are definite situations that show off 4k and others where 1080p is fine, hope this helps.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-7-3 06:04
Has DJI though about creating an editor for PCs so that it's users can use the 4K content captured from their devices?

As of the moment, we don't have editor for PC's. I hope in the future we will  have this kind of software.
2018-7-5
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>

Guys, use free 'Sync for DJI' app to download any video files to a smartphone. The app support HEVC (H.265) files, RAW, 4K and etc. Also it has killer feature 'trim before download'.
https://www.syncfordji.com
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules