Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First decent flying day...
677 4 2015-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276532 ft
  • >>>
United States

Took the Phantom to the lake, and had a great time until the battery ran out of juice and i found that my power inverter wouldn't work on my boat....

2015-5-18
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

Good stuff. Question, did you get all that footage on one battery?
You are a brave man to fly over water with a new bird. I haven't gotten that bold yet with the P3. Im still making sure nothing goes wrong in a more safe environment lol!
2015-5-18
Use props
paul
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yep, all of that on one battery, I brought it back at 30%. This isn't my first flight, just the first flight with something worthwhile to film! I have been slowly working off the nerves i get about losing the bird. I still havent gotten over the thing about flying in public yet, i didnt want to get in anyone's faces or make a spectacle. If i had another battery, iprobably would have gotten a lot closer!
2015-5-18
Use props
wanccie
lvl.3

United States

Awesome.!!!  Can I ask what software you used to create your videos and was it a Mac or PC.

Thanks in advance.
lp
2015-5-18
Use props
paul
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks! I converted from 4K to 1080p with Adobe premier and then chopped up and reassembled the video using move autoproducer 11. All on PC.
2015-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules