DJI Care Refesh Express Issue
683 1 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0042f242
New
United States

Hello, I unfortunately crashed my Mavic Pro Platinum.  I have care refresh so I sent to back and paid in advance for the “express” service.  I got an email saying they received it (2 days after UPS showed it as being delivered) and that a replacement would be mailed within 1-2 business days.  Not super speedy, but fine, no biggie.  Then 2 days later I get an email saying “We are sorry to inform you that the repair time for your product might be prolonged as we are in the process of restocking the required components. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we will fast track your repair, once the components are restocked.”   It was my understanding that a replacement unit would be mailed as soon as they recieved my drone... skipping the whole repair.  Are they just out of replacement units?  What’s going on?  Seems like they may have missed the “express” part and are just repairing my drone. Anyone have a similar issue?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

So sorry for the inconvenience and misunderstanding. Generally, the DJI Care Refresh will offer you up to two replacements within one year. We'll keep learning and reduce similar misunderstanding in the future.
Also, I managed to get the case number via the forum info and forwarded to the designated team for review. They will double check and help you get an update soon. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules