Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trackimo
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I meant to post this under accessories origionally.  Sorry for the double post.

Hi.

I would appreciate knowing which Trackimo model number would work best on a mavic pro.

DJI Stephen stated that "This devices can affect the performance of the Drone and might result in damages or crash of your Drone."

Has anyone ever lost their drone due to haveing a Trackimo installed?  I wouldn't want to invest $200 + and have it cause a problem.  
Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Chuck

2018-7-3
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft

I use it all the time just have to watch where you mount it. Make sure you get 3G or above. Don't fall for buying a 2G network as support for those older networks is gone in most countries. Mounted usig Industrial Strenght Velcro.

2018-7-3
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Thank you Quadkid for the prompt reply.  I've been looking at the 3G version on amazon.  I'm just not  sure which model number to get.

Update.  I passed up Amazom and orderd directly from Trackimo.  There are some things I don't trust with Amazon.  Trackimo is offering a $20 discount.  Total price out the door was $178.90 for the 3G plus accessories.  

2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules