Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Skypixel 360 Pano
3724 10 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

Just curious if anyone here has used Skypixel to upload their 360 pano shots.

I thought I would give it a try tonight.  After getting my image edited to the right size (2:1) I uploaded and processed it on Skypixel.  When I hit publish it just sits there with a spinning wheel and says 'panorama is processing'.

Anyone have a clue how long this should take?  Maybe I'm impatient but I would have thought 15min would be more than enough time.  It's been that long and more.
2018-7-3
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

Here is the file I'm messing with.  It's only 1.4meg.

2018-7-3
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

Guess I should have said "VR" photo........
2018-7-3
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

OK.. A few software tries and some videos watched ....  Think I may have figured it out?
https://www.skypixel.com/photos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2018-7-3
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

AC5FF Posted at 2018-7-3 17:32
Here is the file I'm messing with.  It's only 1.4meg.
[view_image]

Very Nice Pano ! The Sky and Greenery is Beautiful !
2018-7-4
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

Outstanding 360 pano & VR

A tip for you to prevent that high contrast line where the seam is:
Start your pano directly to or directly away from the sun in mornings and afternoons.
The exposure is locked to the first shot.
So if you are somewhere in between full on and full off, you will generate a line like that.
2018-7-4
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

Thx DMX
The actual shot had a bland washed out sky.   Since I had to enlarge the image height I cutout the original sky and put in a stock sky photo.
I just need to work on 'blending' the edges so that it doesn't get that hard edge.

But as for the green - that's right out of the Spark - no edit to the color at all.  
2018-7-4
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

here is a lower look at the same area.  this also is with the true washed out sky.
https://www.skypixel.com/photos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2018-7-4
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

PMShop
thx for tips.  Last time I played with panos like this i found the best exposure and then put it into manual before starting the process.  That seemed to work for me.
That line in the first one was basically due to using an overlay'd photo for the sky.  I'm seeing the same line in the 2nd one too; but that's a editing process failure on my part trying to adjust the size of the overall photo to match what Skypixel needed.
2018-7-4
Use props
Dannyboy22
lvl.1

United States

Hi.  What was the final fix to get your image processed?  Having the same problem.  Thanks.
2021-4-26
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
United States

Danny

To be blunt - I don't remember.  Sorry.
This was 3 years ago and I've maybe flown my spark less than a dozen times since.    
I'm not happy about that, and it does upset me that Sparky is just sitting around collecting dust.   But as far as creating a panoramic; I can't remember even what I was trying to accomplish re-reading this thread let alone what the final fix was.   Again, sorry!!!
2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules