H265 Videos
789 5 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronieuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17018 ft
United Kingdom

Something I find a little odd with the DJI Go app it's happy to record videos in H265 MP4 format (I'm guessing it takes the setting from the internal camera app).
While I can see them inside of the DJI Go app it won't allow me to edit or post any of the videos as they aren't supported.

Any idea when the editor part of the app will support the H265 format ?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using? Can you take a screenshot showing the problem? Did you backup and reinstall the app?
2018-7-4
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I'm using a Sony Xperia XZ2.
The videos will play fine within the application, it's only if I try to use the editor app.
I have tried to capture a screenshot but the message disappears before I'm able to get the screenshot.

The message that comes up is 'App does not support this video file'
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dronieuk Posted at 2018-7-4 01:43
I'm using a Sony Xperia XZ2.
The videos will play fine within the application, it's only if I try to use the editor app.
I have tried to capture a screenshot but the message disappears before I'm able to get the screenshot.

I see. In what format are your videos under? Because there is some certain amount of resolution or size that DJI Go app editor can manage. I would recommend you to use PC to edit these high-quality videos.
2018-7-4
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

They are recorded in 4k
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dronieuk Posted at 2018-7-4 01:54
They are recorded in 4k

I see. I would recommend you to use PC to edit these high-quality videos.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules