25827 43 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neculai Deloiu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 987838 ft
Denmark

Hello forum,

I am writing from Denmark. Does this 0 VAT means it will be all settled  or I have still to pay it in the country of purchase, in this case Denmark?

scenario 1:
I mean, in one way, in broad terms, I understand that any purchase with VAT, the state pays it back. In this case why making a purchase from DJI with VAT than Denmark will give me back the VAT value

scenario2:
or this is more seen as *reverse charge*and still have to pay the VAT in Denmark

Note: I am a registred business and the goods from DJI are meant to help the business development and they are not for further sale, in which case to pay VAT will have been a must

Howvere, which scenario is the correct one?
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Neculai Deloiu Posted at 3-6 12:25
Hello forum,

I am writing from Denmark. Does this 0 VAT means it will be all settled  or I have still to pay it in the country of purchase, in this case Denmark?

Hello, there. Sorry for your misleading. If you are VAT-registered in an EU member state (excluding the UK, Germany, Ireland, and the Netherlands) and have a VAT registration number, then subject to the conditions as set out in the VAT Registration Agreement, you can submit that VAT registration number for purchasing from the DJI Online Store (store.dji.com).
For verified VAT customers, when buying from store.dji.com, the 0%VAT will be applied directly at checkout. A computer is required to place the order for 0% VAT.
More details could be seen from this link: https://store.dji.com/gr/pages/eu-vat
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-3-7
Use props
Verify Btc
New

Pakistan

koio99 Posted at 2018-9-4 09:42
Well, can you verify my Account for the VAT purchase program?
mybkexperience

Do you have a EU Registered VAT Number please ? This is mainly for EU Commercial Pilots / Enterprises who pay and claim VAT.
1-28 10:57
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 2018-7-4 20:05
Why not the UK? its brexit aint it, damn brexit....

Well we're not in the EU so most likely. Small price to pay mind for leaving that corrupt club
2-24 00:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules