DJI Go app crash with Osmo mobile 2
2784 6 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andris
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi!
The DJI Go app crashes right after selecting the Osmo mobile 2 in the main menu. I have an Iphone 7 with ios 11. It pretty bad since I can't use the osmo only with the iphone camera app. I already reinstalled the app but it didn't help. Do you have any idea what should I do or has it happenned to anyone?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to use a different mobile device? Is the firmware updated?
2018-7-4
Use props
Andris
lvl.1
Hungary

The firmware should be up to date, but can I update it it it can't connect to my phone or at least the app?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Andris Posted at 2018-7-4 03:53
The firmware should be up to date, but can I update it it it can't connect to my phone or at least the app?

You can refer to this tutorial:
2018-7-4
Use props
FlyingPony
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135171 ft
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-4 02:07
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to use a different mobile device? Is the firmware updated?

I cant understand why a different device is the solution? Ever since I upgraded my 2016 Google Pixel XL to Android P I have had continuous problems with DJI Go for the Osmo Mobile 2. I have to reinstall every time I want to use the app, and if I am not on wifi (travelling) then it eats up 200mb of data every time. This is a problem with DJI should fix, and not leave us up to trying different phones.
2018-9-19
Use props
Patrick Chan4
New

Canada

I have the same problem and only thing is uninstall the app and install again in order turn the app on. I m using pixel XL too. This problem DJI need to fix it asap.
2018-9-22
Use props
rockysuiko
New

Philippines

can you help me please - my dji go app beautification doesnt work

everytime i press record on beautification mode - dji go app wont record and it will crash back to main menu

im using pocophone xiaomi - i really need that beauty filter while recording

thank you
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules