1513 19 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

As you know some countries never had the possibility to order Ronin S. They were left out. Like Spain.
Since it was released, I've been checking every single day to see if I can order it but no success...

Spain is part of Europe as well, and most of the European countries had the opportinuty to order it, so I do not understand why some countries were left out and others not. Are we second-class citizens?

2018-7-4
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 489 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I think the same, it's a shame...
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kune, we are so sorry for this situation, our company is doing our best to produce more products, please leave your email in the purchasing page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
2018-7-5
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-5 02:52
Kune, we are so sorry for this situation, our company is doing our best to produce more products, please leave your email in the purchasing page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.

dji Mindy...Can you tell me the reason why I in Spain could never buy?
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

diegoe Posted at 2018-7-5 09:22
dji Mindy...Can you tell me the reason why I in Spain could never buy?

Since the Ronin-S was released, the demand is very high globally, many preorders have been delayed, our company is doing our best to produce more products, therefore, it is out of stock in some online stores, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-7-5
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Again, stock back in some European countries but not in Spain!!  Why not in Spain?
2018-7-11
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Kune Posted at 2018-7-11 09:32
Again, stock back in some European countries but not in Spain!!  Why not in Spain?

now ....they will respond with the usual excuse.....
2018-7-11
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

ok... Since I could never buy it from DJI Store, while I was browsing on ebay I came across  that there were some units on sale from uk seller.
2018-7-12
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Kune Posted at 2018-7-12 08:28
ok... Since I could never buy it from DJI Store, while I was browsing on ebay I came across  that there were some units on sale from uk seller.

Watch out for the Prices Kune. If it was me I will wait a bit, I know what you mean, you saw me frustrated in my post too - https://forum.dji.com/thread-156335-1-1.html

On Ebay some are increasing their Profits as they know there is a big demand. If you are willing to spend more that go ahead.

I have just put the Email again and again in the DJI Store - Remind Me Button - until I found the Opportunity to buy it again about 2 days ago.

I live in Malta Europe.

Right now its on a VERY HIGH Demand, even in the US its Pre-Order in most store, as DJI Limited Buyers for just 2pcs each, I wonder how Ebay Sellers are sellling these as in Stock..? I think they are just PRE-ORDERS, so watch out for the Details in the Description so you don't end up waiting for Weeks and Paying a Higher Price Mate, then while waiting you will see that DJI made it available again for your Country - Spain. If you need it for Leisure I would wait, if you need it for Work then see whats best for you.

Even though I have Paid for It, I need to wait between 15 - 20 Days for it, as it is still out of stock.

If DJI did the Pre-Order Button on their Site, it would have solved lots of these Complaints, I mentioned it in my Post.

Keep us Updated Mate, hope you get yours too !!

I would send a Private Message to DJI Grace / DJI Mindy from DJI Support.

2018-7-12
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-12 09:53
Watch out for the Prices Kune. If it was me I will wait a bit, I know what you mean, you saw me frustrated in my post too - https://forum.dji.com/thread-156335-1-1.html

On Ebay some are increasing their Profits as they know there is a big demand. If you are willing to spend more that go ahead.

in Spain never prosibility to buy it or preorder it...never
2018-7-12
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-12 09:53

Thanks for the heads up...

Before doing the purchase I made sure that the item was in stock, in fact it ships today

Ive been lucky because I paid just 100€ more than the actual DJI price. And it was mainly due to the ebay fees that the seller has to pay and the shipping cost.

But now this seller increased the price again, that's why I think I have been lucky.

I think it is a big issue that DJI has caused. Not having the possibility to preorder leads to resellers to take the advantage of it.

But what it makes me angry is that I am DJI Select member and I have no had any benefits being part of it.

PS: Still no stock avaliable in Spain DJI store website.... And there has never been stock available, whereas other countries have had the stock back at least 2 times.

2018-7-13
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Kune Posted at 2018-7-13 00:34
Thanks for the heads up...

Before doing the purchase I made sure that the item was in stock, in fact it ships today

Hi Kune,

Strange thing is that here in Malta I cannot apply for DJI Select, yet there in Spain its Available ! While the Ronin-S was back in Stock in Malta, where as in Spain it wasn't.

I don't know why the offer some Products to some Countries, instead of being consistent throughout All Europe.

I don't understand why all this is happening... Anyways I am Glad you Ordered the Ronin-S, Kune !

We will keep in touch Brother !

2018-7-13
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-13 01:20
Hi Kune,

Strange thing is that here in Malta I cannot apply for DJI Select, yet there in Spain its Available ! While the Ronin-S was back in Stock in Malta, where as in Spain it wasn't.

It seems my Ronin S is coming faster than I though!! It is already in Spain and it should be delivered by Monday!!!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kune Posted at 2018-7-13 21:40
It seems my Ronin S is coming faster than I though!! It is already in Spain and it should be delivered by Monday!!!
[view_image]

Glad to hear that, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-14
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-14 00:59
Glad to hear that, hope you will receive it soon.

When will it be possible to preorder in Spain? The next year ? 2020?....I think I will buy the crane 2...
2018-7-14
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Kune Posted at 2018-7-13 21:40
[view_image]

Hi Kune ! Thats Good News Mate !

Seems like the Seller sent it via DHL !

Welldone Buddy ! Keep us Update !
2018-7-14
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

diegoe Posted at 2018-7-14 02:50
When will it be possible to preorder in Spain? The next year ? 2020?....I think I will buy the crane 2...

For the first time it is finally available i
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

diegoe Posted at 2018-7-14 02:50

Hi, I have checked the online store and Ronin-S can be pre-ordered in Spain, please try again, thanks. GTScreenshot_20180716_150142.png
2018-7-15
Use props
diegoe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-15 23:09
Hi, I have checked the online store and Ronin-S can be pre-ordered in Spain, please try again, thanks.[view_image]

I received the stock reminder notice at 5 o'clock in the morning, when I looked in the morning it was no longer in stock. The stock reminder system does not work well .....
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

diegoe Posted at 2018-7-16 01:32
I received the stock reminder notice at 5 o'clock in the morning, when I looked in the morning it was no longer in stock. The stock reminder system does not work well .....

I'm sorry to hear that, yes, it is out of stock again, please be quick when you get the stock reminder email next time.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules