510 0 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krrisstoff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Photographs taken in Poland outside the city on one of the less frequented roads. I had the pleasure to participate in a photo session for one of the Polish automotive magazines. I took Mavic Air with me and thanks to that I could take advantage of the opportunity to take a picture that nobody has ever done before. The Porsche 356 Roadster presented in the photo comes from the Porsche Museum. It is the only copy in the world made by Porsche. This is the only copy of the first Porsche 356 Roadster.
I was happy like a child
It was a great day.

Tips:
1. Every place is good to take a great photo
2. When you rise to take a picture, do not focus on one frame, take pictures around and at different heights. Sometimes the most beautiful photo comes out by accident.
3. Use the AEB function and manual camera settings, sometimes the images come out underexposed or overexposed, thanks to AEB your photo will be taken with different exposure.
4. Pictures of the landscape with visible sky try to do when there are clouds in the sky, it gives a beautiful effect.
5. For color enhancement, use photo processing software, virtually all professional photos are processed
6. If you do not like the whole picture, try to crop them.
And now the most important!
7. Treat it as fun and do not worry if the pictures do not come out the way you want them, they do not always go our way.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules