Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tracking
1051 5 2018-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gsaites
lvl.1

Is it possible during active track to offset the gimbal so that the subject is not centered in the frame? Ideally I would like to track a car but I would like it in the lower third of the frame. Thanks.
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, we do not have a way to do that.
2018-7-4
Use props
Gsaites
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-4 08:47
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, we do not have a way to do that.

Ok. Thank you for your response. I appreciate it!
2018-7-4
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft

place the subject in the part of the frame you want to keep it in before you use the tracking feature, and then when you activate the tracking feature your camera will keep it roughly in the same part of the frame as you follow it along.

I should say, I assume your talking about the camera tracking while you fly the drone, not the active track feature where the drone flys itself after whatever you select?
2018-7-4
Use props
Gsaites
lvl.1

Yes using active track while I fly the Inspire 2. One pilot operation.
2018-7-4
Use props
Gsaites
lvl.1

I would like to automate the tracking part so I can concentrate on the flight. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to manually keep the subject in view as I pilot. My goal is to keep the camera locked on the subject while I maneuver for the best shot. By the way thanks for your reply!
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules