Lost Drone
1082 4 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KUdrone
New
Philippines

Hi, I was flying my drone in Italy and am very sad to say that I accidentally crashed my drone into a mountain, and lost it for good. I am wondering, since I still have the controller, two extra batteries, and a case, would it still be possible for me to purchase just the drone (the frame that flies) separately from the package? What is the best way to go about doing this? I don't have my receipt of purchase (DJI support asked me for it) and I am wondering if there is any other information I can share.

Best,

KSU
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that. May I know if you have a ticket number so that I can check it on my end?
2018-7-5
Use props
TVRamiro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32940 ft
United Kingdom

Where did you buy the drone from? Did you try to contact the seller/shop for a receipt ? I'm sure you can get a copy if absolutely necessary.
2018-7-6
Use props
TVRamiro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32940 ft
United Kingdom

Where did you buy the drone from? Did you try to contact the seller/shop for a receipt ? I'm sure you can get a copy if absolutely necessary. At the same time, your account must be linked to your drone and DJI should be able to pull up the information of where the drone registered, etc...  why would you need your receipt of purchase to buy a new one?
2018-7-6
Use props
therockjohnson
New

Where did you buy the drone from? Did you try to contact the seller/shop for a receipt ? I'm sure you can get a copy if absolutely necessary. The application is broadly used from the DJ's, artists, music composers Because there is plenty you produce mind-blowing (garageband for pc) music without having to put efforts. You're able to talk about the music you've made by mixing different music presets with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and then impress them.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules