Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fireworks in my neighborhood and beyond!
879 8 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bender1031
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209938 ft
United States

Last night I kept hearing so many explosions, so I thought I'd fly around to see what was happening.  Once I gained a little altitude, I saw so many fireworks everywhere!  Even far out on the horizon you can see so many fireworks!  It was cool to see.
On another note this was my first dark night flight and it was very hard to see the Spark flying.  I only flew for about 5 minutes before I got scared (lol) and I only went about 50m away.

2018-7-5
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Very Nice Short Video ! I saw lots of Fireworks too along the Horizon ! Nice !
2018-7-5
Use props
MarkMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

Great video, wish I'd thought of that. (I haven't done a night flight yet, and honestly not sure if I'd have done it if I had thought of it.)
2018-7-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
Although you probably would have gotten better views over the fireworks if you moved closer
2018-7-5
Use props
alubmana
lvl.3
United States

Nice. I have a very similar video to yours that I recorded last night. In addition to the fireworks on the horizon, there were some major fireworks being launched on the street behind mine, so it was like we had our own private show right in my backyard :-)
2018-7-5
Use props
mhw#209
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96319 ft
United States

Great Video, had a great time recording some of my own last night!
2018-7-5
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

That is funny, I did almost the exact same thing. 3 minutes up to see what was up. Then right back down again.

Sidd
2018-7-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice video
2018-7-6
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

Thank you for posting this!  I did the same thing, took Sparky up for a 360 view and back down.  Pretty impressive.
I don't think mine turned out nearly as good as yours though.  
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules