Remote Control Pairing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan Swift
New

United Kingdom

Hi. i crashed my mates mavic air and have bought a replacement. Does he need the remote from the new one or can he use his original one with it?
I'm planning to sell the spares he doesn't need to recoup some money for the cost of crashing it

2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we appreciate bringing this concern about this. Either of the two,  you may use the new or the old one.  
2018-7-5
Use props
gustavoair
New
Flight distance : 13376 ft
Brazil

I can not put the drone in pairing mode. I press the function button and nothing happens. No beep is emitted. I've held for more than 1 minute. I have already updated and restored factory defaults. can you help me?
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gustavoair Posted at 11-2 10:05
I can not put the drone in pairing mode. I press the function button and nothing happens. No beep is emitted. I've held for more than 1 minute. I have already updated and restored factory defaults. can you help me?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what happened to your drone prior to encounter this issue? You may refer to the video tutorial below on re-linking process. Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue? Please upload the link using the google drive or dropbox here. Thank you for the support.

2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules