Mavic Air not appearing on App
2726 6 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea53bef9
New
Spain

I have been trying the last 3 days to fly the Mavic Air without any joy.  I managed to connect at one point but the RC wasn't working.  I fixed that, managed to pair the RC with MA but now the MA won't appear on the DJI GO4 App, instead a Phantom4 appears.  As the owner of a Mavic Pro, where the drone was ready to fly straigtht out of the box, I am finding the Mavic Air very frustrating to start up.  Any suggestions?  I am a bit lost.
Cheers in advance,
Pablo
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having troubles of using the app. May I ask what is the brand or make of our mobile device you are currently using?
2018-7-5
Use props
fansea53bef9
New
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-5 13:25
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having troubles of using the app. May I ask what is the brand or make of our mobile device you are currently using?

I tried with a Huawei P9 plus and with a Samsung Note 8, both android OS.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansea53bef9 Posted at 2018-7-5 13:42
I tried with a Huawei P9 plus and with a Samsung Note 8, both android OS.

Hi, unfortunately, the mobile devices you mention are not fully supported to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

2018-7-5
Use props
fansea53bef9
New
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-5 13:54
Hi, unfortunately, the mobile devices you mention are not fully supported to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

Is this just for the M Air, because the Mavic Pro flies without any issues? Now the drone does appear on the app but the remote wont connect to the drone. it just keeps on beeping.   
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansea53bef9 Posted at 2018-7-5 14:17
Is this just for the M Air, because the Mavic Pro flies without any issues? Now the drone does appear on the app but the remote wont connect to the drone. it just keeps on beeping.

Hi, apologies if you had issues to the Mavic Air, I understand it will work on a Mavic Pro, however, we cannot guarantee that 100% all of the features are going to work in the next couple of days since it's not a fully compatible phone. But don't worry development and testing continues so that we can support the Huawei device you mentioned. Thank you.
2018-7-5
Use props
Matthew Lyle
New

United States

I have this problem with the mavic air 2. It doesn’t show up on the device list. I’m using the iPhone 11 Pro.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules