DJI Assistant App
2661 13 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyAllen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 416677 ft

The DJI assistant app hasn’t been updated in the iOS App Store in almost a year, with many iOS updates having been released. Is DJI still supporting the ongoing development of the app and functionality with hardware? On an iPhone X, the bottom menu bar inches up the screen every time you tap an action, until it disappears completely and the app has to be force closed and restarted to access functionality. Very frustrating for such an expensive piece of hardware that is still actively sold today.

Last updated a year ago? Come on DJI, I’m not buying a Ronin S just to get an app to support my gimbal.
08C8F8D0-E1CA-4E2B-A33E-C599C64BB07F.jpeg
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CoreyAllen, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused by our APP, your frustration has been transferred to our development team for attention, hope the new APP will be released soon.
2018-7-5
Use props
CoreyAllen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 416677 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-5 23:21
CoreyAllen, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused by our APP, your frustration has been transferred to our development team for attention, hope the new APP will be released soon.

Mindy, do you know if the Ronin-M will ever be added to the list of SDK supported devices? If DJI isn't willing to invest in furthering the usability of the Ronin-M beyond stability updates, other developers would gladly bring improved functionality into a great platform.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CoreyAllen Posted at 2018-7-10 16:25
Mindy, do you know if the Ronin-M will ever be added to the list of SDK supported devices? If DJI isn't willing to invest in furthering the usability of the Ronin-M beyond stability updates, other developers would gladly bring improved functionality into a great platform.

Allen, the APP issue will be fixed in the next version, our engineers are working on. We do not have the plan to support SDK at this moment, please note our website about the future release, thank you.
2018-7-11
Use props
fansbb0048fe
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-11 22:25
Allen, the APP issue will be fixed in the next version, our engineers are working on. We do not have the plan to support SDK at this moment, please note our website about the future release, thank you.

When is this firmware update going to happen?  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.  My clients look at me like I don’t know what I’m doing because I have to restart the app every time I want to make a change.  

Is there any other way to adjust the settings other than this app?  
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbb0048fe Posted at 3-25 15:47
When is this firmware update going to happen?  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.  My clients look at me like I don’t know what I’m doing because I have to restart the app every time I want to make a change.  

Hi there, we are really sorry for the trouble caused, we will push our engineers again and update it as soon as possible.
2019-3-26
Use props
fans1942958a
lvl.1
United States

The DJI Assistant APP on the current version of iOS 12.2 iPhone does not load. I need this app to run the Ronin-M in the field. It has loaded properly in previous iOS iPhone versions?
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1942958a Posted at 3-27 14:03
The DJI Assistant APP on the current version of iOS 12.2 iPhone does not load. I need this app to run the Ronin-M in the field. It has loaded properly in previous iOS iPhone versions?

Hi there, DJI Assistant APP V1.1.30 has been released, welcome to update and let us know if there is any further issue.
2019-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbb0048fe Posted at 3-25 15:47

Hi there, DJI Assistant APP V1.1.30 has been released, welcome to update and let us know if there is any further issue.
2019-3-27
Use props
Hovak
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-27 22:12

The app still doesn't work. I have an iPhone XS Max and that's the only phone I have, but when I called the support today, they told me to use an older iPhone, because the app does not support the iPhone XS Max.
Really? get an older iPhone so the app can work?
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hovak Posted at 4-2 14:34
The app still doesn't work. I have an iPhone XS Max and that's the only phone I have, but when I called the support today, they told me to use an older iPhone, because the app does not support the iPhone XS Max.
Really? get an older iPhone so the app can work?

Hi Hovak, sorry to hear that, may I verify the system version of your iPhone XS Max?
2019-4-2
Use props
Geisi
New

Germany

The App still doesn‘t work with iOS 12.2. Can you please fix the Problems! My Ronin m is unusable
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Geisi Posted at 4-11 09:44
The App still doesn‘t work with iOS 12.2. Can you please fix the Problems! My Ronin m is unusable

Hi Geisi, which problem do you have with the APP? If it keeps crashing, temporarily, please turn off the network of your mobile phone when you run the DJI Assistant APP, we will optimize this issue via the new APP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_VuXA0MQva9Gv
New
United Kingdom

My app appears to be missing the create camera setup function? Trying to use the remote features for start/stop recording. Has it been removed from the app or moved to a different location? Using a HuaweiP20pro
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules