Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2 faulty sparks now faulty mavic pro
594 3 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

Had my mavic pro 2 weeks now. First time i flew it i thought it was crashing as i saw o  my phone it go upside down, but know just another faulty gimbal. It goes upside down and out of focus for about 10 seconds then goes back to normal until minutes later same again. Gimbal has been recalibrated a number of times and up to date with all the latest firmware including last nights update. Since my first dji product ive had nothing but problems. Maybe i should have quit dji after the first faulty spark !!!
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for all the trouble. Kindly check this link: (https://store.dji.com/guides/troubleshooting-gimbal-error/). You can also try to restore the factory settings on your drone using DJI Assistant 2. If the problem is still the same, please contact our support so that we can create a case for you. Please follow this link : (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav).
2018-7-6
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Yeah I would try and calibrate everything especially the IMU and gimbal.  If that does not work then return without a doubt.
2018-7-6
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

Wow some positive info from dji normally everything is classed as pilot error. I have used the dji assist today and it's still the same problem. Also recalibreted gimbal but the issue remains. Really fed up the dji all I had are problems. When I used to fly helicopter align the manufacturer was amazing never had a fault with any of there products over the years maybe they need to recruit some quality control people !!!
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules