Error in the panoramic photo process
570 6 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

when I do the panoramic photos, I have an error in the download, if I do the panoramic in interior, flying in atti mode does not give me that error, can you help me?
IMG_20180705_203200.jpg
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to clarify are you done stitching the panoramic photos and you're trying to download the finished product of sphere mode?
2018-7-5
Use props
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

I can not start sewing the images, the error is in the download before sewing, I do not download the images to start the sewing process
2018-7-5
Use props
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-5 16:10
Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to clarify are you done stitching the panoramic photos and you're trying to download the finished product of sphere mode?

Muchas mobile phone os the honor 9
2018-7-5
Use props
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-5 16:10

My mobile phone is the honor 9, 4gb RAM, 64 GB..
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Albertini Posted at 2018-7-5 16:51
My mobile phone is the honor 9, 4gb RAM, 64 GB..

I feel sorry for the difficulties. Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults or try  to use a different mobile device. Please check the attachment below.

spark recommended devices.PNG
2018-7-6
Use props
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-6 02:31
I feel sorry for the difficulties. Kindly reset the camera to the factory defaults or try  to use a different mobile device. Please check the attachment below.

[view_image]

I have already done it and it continues with the same error..
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules