Is there a way to register my Ronin S?
7484 13 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tgroves
lvl.2

I've had my Ronin S for a few days. But, I was wondering if I need to register it for a warranty.

Thanks in advance.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, you will need to provide the proof of purchase if the device needs warranty service in the future.
2018-7-5
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2

What is the length of the warranty for the Ronin S? Just curious, nothing is wrong.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tgroves Posted at 2018-7-6 08:31
What is the length of the warranty for the Ronin S? Just curious, nothing is wrong.

Different parts have their own warranty period, please check details here. GTScreenshot_20180707_170958.png
2018-7-7
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2

Perfect. Thanks, Mindy.
2018-7-7
Use props
NSLiebold
New
United States

Hi Mindy, I was wondering if an extended care solution will exist for the Ronin-S, similar to DJI's Care Refresh for drones. A lack of extended care is concerning for my employer who is considering the purchase of several. Thanks so much - Nathan L
2018-9-28
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2

Good question. I, too, would be interested in extended care for my Ronin S.
2018-9-28
Use props
policelot
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Only 6 months on the motor !    Why is this not 12 months ?
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NSLiebold Posted at 2018-9-28 08:53
Hi Mindy, I was wondering if an extended care solution will exist for the Ronin-S, similar to DJI's Care Refresh for drones. A lack of extended care is concerning for my employer who is considering the purchase of several. Thanks so much - Nathan L

Hi Nathan, thanks for your post, you can reply to on of my posts if you have any concern, I will get the notification and reply in time.
There is no extended service for Ronin-S currently, for more products, please note our website about the future update, thank you.
2018-9-30
Use props
Smitha Anand
New

India

Hi I recently purchased my ronin s in India. My box doesnt contain the USB charger? Does anyone know y?
2018-11-13
Use props
Smitha Anand
New

India

Hi I recently purchased my ronin s in India. My box doesnt contain the USB charger? Does anyone know y?
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_mLrn37RaVkA1
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-5 23:08
The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, you will need to provide the proof of purchase if the device needs warranty service in the future.

Hi, how do I register my ronin s for warranty?
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mLrn37RaVkA1 Posted at 7-29 22:57
Hi, how do I register my ronin s for warranty?

Hi there, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, you just need to activate the device, please provide the proof of purchase if the device needs the warranty in the future.
2019-7-30
Use props
Jithendra D H Ramesh
New

India

Smitha Anand Posted at 2018-11-13 07:11

You would have purchased Essentials Kit in which Adapter, focus motors are not included!
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules