Mavic Pro RC Controller Losing Charge WHILE Charging
1539 4 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft

First before anyone says anything I know that the controller will charge your phone if certain phones are plugged into it.
Now that I have that out of the way. I do not have any phones plugged into the controller. I have plugged multiple chargers in the controller and I have used multiple power sources, but no matter what I do the battery keeps draining. It shows that it is charging, but the percentages continue to drop. It is loosing charge similar to if I was actually flying the drone.

Has anyone else had similar problems.

I have a correction. It has lost 20% points while I have been typing this message (I type 80wpm) and it is not even plugged into anything. It is sitting with the power off, and it is draining as if I was flying the drone.

This Mavic pro isn't even a year old. I bought it in February. Is there a problem with the battery or what?

If anyone has any ideas please help. I am now down to 6% so hopefully it is just draining to zero and then it will start taking a charge again.

Semper Fi
Richard B.
2018-7-5
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3

OOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK heres an update. Here it is 30 seconds later and the battery dropped all the way down to 0% Then it immediately showed me 98% and starting excepting a charge again. I do not know what happened or why it happened but it appears to be working again. Only time will tell I guess. Does anyone know what it was doing.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro's RC. May we ask when was the last time you updated the firmware of your aircraft?
2018-7-6
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-6 04:55
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro's RC. May we ask when was the last time you updated the firmware of your aircraft?

Thanks for reaching out Gamora, I did the last update. I do not remember the version. I haven't done the recent one because I was getting ready to do it when the controller started losing power. And it appeared to be losing it so fast I thought to myself there is no way I am going to complete this update before the battery dies. Now, I think I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I do the update.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Richdon Posted at 2018-7-6 07:55
Thanks for reaching out Gamora, I did the last update. I do not remember the version. I haven't done the recent one because I was getting ready to do it when the controller started losing power. And it appeared to be losing it so fast I thought to myself there is no way I am going to complete this update before the battery dies. Now, I think I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I do the update.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. Just give me a message if something goes wrong with the firmware update. Hope to hear from you soon.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules