Are all the android phones supported?
728 1 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dvguMmzSUWhB
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, after several issues in the activation I used a differnt phone to activate my spark. Now it is activated (but recognized as phantom 4...). I fly with the RC and a wire. But I still have great retard in viewing images on the phone, also if the drone is very close. Sometimes I receive the vocal message that the drone has activated the rth after some seconds that it is landed... I can not use the screen to activate functions (such as recording) and I don't know if it is recording or not... It seems that the app crash. Everything is blocked, but the rc works. I can only fly, but I don't know what the drone is viewing , sometimes it is a little better, after I stop it and wait I can see something and understand drone's direction of fly. Some suggestions? I use a blackview 4000 (toughphone) and rc controller with wire.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. It is possible that a not supported device may or may not work properly in our application. As a result, it may produce sub-quality pictures and videos. Kindly check the list below  for  our recommended devices for your drone.

spark recommended devices.PNG
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules