I`ve crashed my Spark luckily everything is fine
592 9 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krayzie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1594 ft

Bulgaria

I just want to tell you how stupid I am I was flying my spark in a park under the trees then when I pass the trees I put my Spark up, but I didin`t see that there is an internet cable above, so the spark touch the cable and fall to the ground jumping 1 - 2 times on the ground and the propellers didn`t stop straight away so they are scratched and one of them is broken. Still I was lucky because I have spare propeller so I change it recalibrate IMU and Compass and the Spark was flying again. The fall was about 5-6 metres onto tarmac!
Thank you DJI that you make the Spark strong enough ! and just because I`m curious is it a place in Bulgaria that i can send my DJI Spark for a repair if it required?
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm glad that your drone is fine and sorry to hear the incident. May I know where did you purchase your drone?
2018-7-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a very robust drone - glad all is OK
2018-7-6
Use props
Krayzie
lvl.3

Bulgaria

I bought it second hand from Ebay, that`s why I`m asking is it a place in Bulgaria where DJI product can be repaired? There is one online store Copter.bg which is saying that is official diller for DJI.
2018-7-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Krayzie Posted at 2018-7-6 01:50
I bought it second hand from Ebay, that`s why I`m asking is it a place in Bulgaria where DJI product can be repaired? There is one online store Copter.bg which is saying that is official diller for DJI.

The main service centre for DJI is in the NL. You will need to raise a ticket with DJI support and go from there if you want to return it for service/checks/repairs/replacement.
2018-7-6
Use props
Krayzie
lvl.3

Bulgaria

A CW Posted at 2018-7-6 01:54
The main service centre for DJI is in the NL. You will need to raise a ticket with DJI support and go from there if you want to return it for service/checks/repairs/replacement.

Thank you for  the information. If I have any problems I will contact DJI support.
2018-7-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Krayzie Posted at 2018-7-6 02:06
Thank you for  the information. If I have any problems I will contact DJI support.

You're welcome    
2018-7-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

glad that it is fine
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for that information. If you will be having some issues on your DJI Spark someday all you need to do is to contact DJI Support. I will post the online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your Drone.
2018-7-6
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Well done on the Recovery.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules