How re-install Old DJI-GO version (Apple)
4979 4 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

1. whenever an application is updated, iTunes automatically sends the old version to the Recycle Bin from the system. Then open the Recycle Bin on your system and find the old version of the application in question (hint: organize by date and date of update). IOS applications end in ipa.

This is the part where you thank your favorite entity not having deleted the Recycle Bin. When you find it, move it to a safe folder. Or even the desktop. A place where you won't lose it by accident.

2. open iTunes, look for the latest application and delete it. You just send the updated version to the Recycle Bin. Do the same on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, to avoid conflicts during synchronization.

3. look for the old application, you took the trash folder in step 1, and drag it to iTunes (don´t use copy-paste --- drag from Win Explorer to iTunes App). It should appear again in the library of applications. Note that is the old version that is there.

4. Sync the iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch through iTunes and see the magic happen. The old version is copied to the device and you can use it as if nothing had happened.

Obviously, as the application was excluded from the iPhone, it has no data associated with it. So if a game or something, all saved information will be lost. In the case of a social network such as Twitter and Instagram, simply log back into the application.

2018-7-6
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Cool tutorial.  Too bad my recycle bin is always emptied.  Am sure could just find the exact version on the interweb and do the same thing just drag and drop in the folder.  This is great thank you.
2018-7-6
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Great Tutorial. Good to know !
2018-7-6
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I've always kept a copy of the ...\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications.  I have a copy of all the Go & Go4 versions.  Sadly they cannot be shared as they are locked to my Apple ID.
2018-9-5
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

I used this 2 vídeos to restore MY OLD DJI GO 4.2.12

https://youtu.be/ziP2SBTzDh0

https://youtu.be/g9rUKUCil6k

Important link ---- ( LINK )

2018-9-5
Use props