Can’t find where mavic air panorama pictures save to.
5198 4 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TorinFoster90
New
United States

So I have been trying to use the panorama mode on my Mavic Air and I can’t find the pictures, neither individuals or stitched together anywhere. Regular pictures and videos save right to my micro sd card and come right up when I plug into my computer but panorama pics are nowhere to be found. Anyone had this problem?
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience, have you tried to check within the app? Please see the screenshot below and tap on the highlighted on redbox icon:

2018-7-6
Use props
JEZ2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

The stiched Pano will show up in the regular directory with all the other photos, and no special indication it is the pano.  File size may be the give away.

The individual files should be in a Panorama sub-directory of the DCIM directory on the card.  Note, that if you don't have that option turned on from the app, it will not save the individual files.  There were one or two reports of people that could not find the stitched file, but turning on saving individual files made the older stitched file "appear".  I'm skeptical, but you can try that as well.
2018-7-6
Use props
Thunder1203
lvl.1
Australia

I have the same problem with my Air 2S It automatically stitches the images and I don  want that. I want the individual images so I can stitch them.  I have 4 Dji drones now and I do not have a problem with an the of the others.
2021-4-23
Use props
Feen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3834610 ft

United Kingdom

I have the same problem with the air 2s, I want my raw files and thet are nowhere to be found, WHY
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules