Mavic Pro prop movement
408 3 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Hi speed video of the props stabilising the aircraft in practically no wind.
Sorry the drone is off centre, but the Samsung S9+ wouldn't start the video with the craft centred.
No idea why.

2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. There could be a problem with mobile device compatibility that is why you are experiencing this issue. The Samsung S9+ is not yet included on the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices. Thank you.

2018-7-6
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hard to say what or why.  seems fairly normal however to me, i seen my mavic pro do the same thing, my guess is sensing its own turbulence and correcting for it or the VPS system isnt happen with what its flying over and jittery because VPS cannot lock onto a pattern below it properly.
2018-7-6
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-6 10:24
Hi. I am sorry that you having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. There could be a problem with mobile device compatibility that is why you are experiencing this issue. The Samsung S9+ is not yet included on the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

The drone is fine, after the latest update.
If you read what I wrote, I was explaining why the Pic of the drone is off-centre. The camera was not connected to the drone.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules