Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 01:18
So we can assume people are granted extremely great mathematics when they die as long as they just do the limitations of what they have on Earth at their generation = alignment of the God will path?  If people go against their own set procedures, they are given extremely bad mathematics in the next life?  Is this how this works or everything based upon sheer luck of selection and some are meant to be screwed for sheer entertainment and the rest of the lucky ones, for pride?

I would not know how to express it in another way, in part I think it is as you say, in another part maybe it has to do with karma boumerang, maybe both or maybe this is like the lottery ....
2020-7-10
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 01:16
It's amazing a lot of us are still here like nothing changed in the world.  We are talking like it was pre-corona.  We have yet to see the results of such a pandemic.

I never cease to be amazed by the behavior of the world in general, in fact no one has stopped launching products ..., there are people who are not afraid, too much ego does not let anyone see further, they demand their football, we sweep the garbage under the carpet and we continue with life. I think that at this point it is very clear how far we are actually human ...

2020-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-10 09:43
I would not know how to express it in another way, in part I think it is as you say, in another part maybe it has to do with karma boumerang, maybe both or maybe this is like the lottery ....

Maybe it could be anything.  All I know is what do we have to undertake current situations.
2020-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-10 09:59
I never cease to be amazed by the behavior of the world in general, in fact no one has stopped launching products ..., there are people who are not afraid, too much ego does not let anyone see further, they demand their football, we sweep the garbage under the carpet and we continue with life. I think that at this point it is very clear how far we are actually human ...

[view_image]

Comparing against super poor is imo useless data if not used as training.  The poor people who live like this for decades are very very fit.  Some people, throw them out on the streets and in 1 week or less die of some sort of illness.  They should be trainers on how to show people on how to live on the streets temporarily.  With this corona pandemic, a lot of people are Soon to be homeless and could take that "bum" as a great mentor for the meantime.

To contradict, to actually win for what is seen as a loss.. if people were to die and make it into a better afterlife it was good that they couldn't make it.  We just don't know but all I know is, it has already happened to people.  I just like to see what I can do to make it but no matter what we have, no matter what we do, we can only do so much.

Imo, I want everyone to win but in order for everyone to win they need to be given what could be seen as vital data.
2020-7-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 14:18
Comparing against super poor is imo useless data if not used as training.  The poor people who live like this for decades are very very fit.  Some people, throw them out on the streets and in 1 week or less die of some sort of illness.  They should be trainers on how to show people on how to live on the streets temporarily.  With this corona pandemic, a lot of people are Soon to be homeless and could take that "bum" as a great mentor for the meantime.

To contradict, to actually win for what is seen as a loss.. if people were to die and make it into a better afterlife it was good that they couldn't make it.  We just don't know but all I know is, it has already happened to people.  I just like to see what I can do to make it but no matter what we have, no matter what we do, we can only do so much.

Aloha Ant,

You are aware that as far as we know, RHP has passed.  We are keeping his legacy alive with this THREAD (the caps are an honor to RHP).  I say this because when you say, "if people were to die", RHP did.  And RHP would have a lot to say on this subject if he were alive.

So, please, in honor of RHP, please offer discussion that honors RHPs vitality, curiosity and philosophy - and much, much more.   No one loved life more than RHP and it took a lot for him to give it up.  

We all go way back with RHP, so when you visit this thread, you are among RHPs friends.  You are welcome, just as RHP welcomed all Forum Members.  But, do be aware that we are all here and we post here to honor RHP.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-7-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 7-11 01:00
Aloha Ant,

You are aware that as far as we know, RHP has passed.  We are keeping his legacy alive with this THREAD (the caps are an honor to RHP).  I say this because when you say, "if people were to die", RHP did.  And RHP would have a lot to say on this subject if he were alive.

Who is RHP?
2020-7-11
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ant,

Do you know anything about this thread?  If not, investigate it.  We provide pictures here, we do not draw pictures.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-7-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 7-11 22:36
Aloha Ant,

Do you know anything about this thread?  If not, investigate it.  We provide pictures here, we do not draw pictures.

Just tell me what RHP is, I do other things in life..
2020-7-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

AntDX316 Posted at 7-12 18:45

He means Red hot pocker , creator of this post ...  
2020-7-12
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Aloha Ant,

You are aware that as far as we know, RHP has passed.  We are keeping his legacy alive with this THREAD (the caps are an honor to RHP).  I say this because when you say, "if people were to die", RHP did.  And RHP would have a lot to say on this subject if he were alive.

Well said Cetacean - I agree entirely  
2020-7-13
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-12 18:45

Start at the beginning of this thread and read through it.  You will get an insight as to RHPs' (Red Hot Poker) psyche

2020-7-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-12 23:37
He means Red hot pocker , creator of this post ...

When and how he died?
2020-7-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

There is no news from him since the beginning of this year, he last entered on December 31 2019, he was very sick with cancer, a great friend of many in this forum and really appreciated
2020-7-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

read from 1019 # onwards
2020-7-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-7-13
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

Cetacean Posted at 7-7 02:35
Aloha Eric,

How is your fall and winter going?  Any flying recently?

G'day Cetacean,
we are in the middle of winter and have had some good rain, making the farmers quite happy, 619 mm of rain at my place so far this year. had a few bad storms this season but that's to be expected. How is everything going in your part of the world? No chance of  flying at the moment due to weather, looking forward to getting back up there come spring time, last flight was a couple of months ago, made a video of a friends 40 acre property, she was amazed at the different view of her place and the technology of the Phantom 4 Pro,

Regards Eric
2020-7-18
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

To all those that don't know, Red hot Poker passed away on 6/01/2020 from esophageal cancer, he was diagnosed April 2019, he already wasn't well from other problems which made his fight for life so much harder, he kept posting here until he couldn't  do it anymore and not once did he give any indication of his illness on the forum, that was the type of guy he was and I am so happy I got to know him on and off the forum, rest in peace RHP no more suffering

Friend of RHP
Eric
2020-7-18
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Australia

Eric ncfwa Posted at 7-18 16:49
To all those that don't know, Red hot Poker passed away on 6/01/2020 from esophageal cancer, he was diagnosed April 2019, he already wasn't well from other problems which made his fight for life so much harder, he kept posting here until he couldn't  do it anymore and not once did he give any indication of his illness on the forum, that was the type of guy he was and I am so happy I got to know him on and off the forum, rest in peace RHP no more suffering

Friend of RHP

Red Hot Poker  RIP.  
2020-7-19
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Manxmann Posted at 7-19 02:17
Red Hot Poker  RIP.

We will miss you Red Hot Poker...RIP  
2020-7-19
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Aloha Ant,

Thank you Cetacean. That was spot on.
Even though many of us did not know him personally, RHP is a part of our lives and he is missed.
2020-7-19
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
United States

Eric ncfwa Posted at 7-18 16:49
To all those that don't know, Red hot Poker passed away on 6/01/2020 from esophageal cancer, he was diagnosed April 2019, he already wasn't well from other problems which made his fight for life so much harder, he kept posting here until he couldn't  do it anymore and not once did he give any indication of his illness on the forum, that was the type of guy he was and I am so happy I got to know him on and off the forum, rest in peace RHP no more suffering

Friend of RHP

Thank you for the clarification.
No more guessing and wondering.
Long live RHP....................
2020-7-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

1Eagle Posted at 7-19 13:50
Thank you for the clarification.
No more guessing and wondering.
Long live RHP....................

Aloha Eagle,

We are keeping memory of RHP alive through this amazing thread.  Great communication and thoughtful videos, all done in his honor!

Take care and stay safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-7-21
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

another day remembering you dear Charles

2020-7-23
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-23 10:06
another day remembering you dear Charles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WQzUG32nU

Looks like a good day for drones and motorcycles.
Thanks for sharing.
2020-7-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

1Eagle Posted at 7-23 11:28
Looks like a good day for drones and motorcycles.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate !! in fact it is a mountain pass, our usual biker route
2020-7-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Hello Again My Friend  !!

2020-7-25
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-25 01:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2adnklo-KY

Aloha Frank,

Wow!  We are going to have to call you stretch!  Nice flight!  The music made it even better.

RHP would have been proud!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-7-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Cetacean Posted at 7-29 00:52
Aloha Frank,

Wow!  We are going to have to call you stretch!  Nice flight!  The music made it even better.

Thanks my Friend !! Take care and Stay safe dear !
2020-7-29
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

JetSam Posted at 7-25 01:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2adnklo-KY

Awesome video!
2020-7-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

tHANKS MATE !! Stay safe !
2020-7-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Hi my Dear Friend !!!

2020-8-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-8-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

hey Dudes ! Rhp hi mate !!
115941vszsmnssnsss05m5.jpg
2020-8-5
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
United States

JetSam Posted at 8-5 10:20
hey Dudes ! Rhp hi mate !!

That bird has a tether. Are they training them to attack drones or was that photoshoped.
Inquiring minds..........
2020-8-5
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

1Eagle Posted at 8-5 11:26
That bird has a tether. Are they training them to attack drones or was that photoshoped.
Inquiring minds..........

2020-8-5
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Just training them to attack drones
2020-8-5
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
United States

JetSam Posted at 8-5 21:47
Just training them to attack drones

Wow, that's pretty cool if they are using them in a positive way.
Sure would hate to see any of those majestic birds get hurt.
They could help clean up the pilot gene pool. If you know what I mean.  Grin
That's something that really angers me. Pilots that do stupid things and give us all a bad reputation.
Hopefully, this will help with problems like airports being shut down and such.
We had fire planes grounded during a forest fire because of drones.
That really chaps my hide.
Thank for sharing.
And keep the good stuff coming.............
2020-8-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Hey Dudes !!

2020-8-10
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Dedicated to my Friends especially my dear Charles ( RedHotPoker ) Dji Forum member ,recently deceased.
Always in Our Hearts Charles !

2020-8-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

1Eagle Posted at 8-6 08:47
Wow, that's pretty cool if they are using them in a positive way.
Sure would hate to see any of those majestic birds get hurt.
They could help clean up the pilot gene pool. If you know what I mean.  Grin

" Pilots that do stupid things and give us all a bad reputation"

totally Agreed my Friend !!
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules